Chapter sixteen: lets take a break

••Dylan's pov••

We got out of the car. And I saw cameron stay away from me as possible. What he said hurt but I could care less.

"Hey dyl, you ok?" Matt says with his hand on my shoulder. I just nod.

"What he said hurt but I'm used to it. And I don't want to be in a relationship if I'm not going to be respected. I'll be right back." matt nods and leaves.

"Hey cameron. I think we need to take a break from each other...for a while." I say looking around ignoring him on purpose.

I look at him and see hurt in his eyes.

"Dylan, I'm sorry, I really am. Please forgive me." I don't want to hear it. I hold up my hand saying no.

"No I don't want to be treated like trash. And the guys just apologized so let me hang out with them. And besides j don't think it's right for us to date." I say. I see tears beginning to fall from his eyes.

"I'm so sorry DYLAN, please forgive me. I swear I'll be better. I'll treat you like the princess that you are." I get butterflies in my stomach. No. I'm not forgiving him.

"I'm sorry cam, but no. I love you though." I say as I pull him for a hug and kiss his cheek.

He walks away without a word. I sigh and go back to the guys.

"I'm hungry!!" I hear Carter yell.

"Stop yelling in my ear!" Nash yells.

I see jack g and jj pull out their phones and say 'smack cam' and run up to taylor.

"TAY, BEHIND YOU!" I yell as he spins and see the jacks running. Taylor sprints to a bush and yells

"THANKS DYL! AND ILL GET YOU GUYS BACK!" I smile at the jacks while they glare. I begin to giggle.

----------------------

We go to our floor and see Bart holding a piece of paper.

"Ok guys I have the rooms you'll be staying in. We have the whole 10 floor to our selves.

So the first room: taylor and Aaron
Second: cameron and nash
Third: hayes and Jacob
Fourth: the jacks
Fifth: SHAWN and lox
Sixth: matt and DYLAN

Ok so keep the rooms clean and I'll see you at 11 am sharp tomorrow. Good luck! I'm in the last room down the hall so call me if you need anything!" He says and leaves.

All of us go to our room and decide to meet in the jacks room later on. I get to my room and it was amazing. We have a beach view and the room is white do you can see the sunlight. There was a bed next to the window do I claimed that one.

"Hey! I wanted that bed!" I hear matt whine. I shrug.

"Well to late!" I stick my tongue at him. He just laughs.

"I'm going to get changed for the jacks room and I'll see you in a few" I say as I grab tights and a pair of fluffy socks.

I wanted a big sweater but I didn't bring one. I see Matt on his phone so I crawl on the floor to his luggage. I unzip it quietly and grab his red Magcon sweater. I hear the bed move and I see matt looking down at me. I blush but smile.

I jump up and run to the bathroom laughing.

"HEYY DYLAN! That's my sweater!" He yells

"Not anymore!" I yell back. I put on my black tights with my black nike socks on with his sweater. I look up at the mirror and see my reflection. I look ugly. I washed my face. And put on a kinda heavy layer of mascara. I put on Chapstick and leave the restroom.

"MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA!" I yell as loud as I could. He was laying on his back with his phone above his face. He jumped and dropped his phone on his face and falls off the bed. I fall to the floor laughing.

"Oww! What the heck Dy-" he looks up and sees what I'm wearing.
His eyes scan my body and he smiles.

"I like my sweater on you, it looks good!" He says.

"Thanks! So are you ready to go?" I ask. He nods. As I reach for the doorknob I feel his hand pull me back to his chest.

"Hey DYLAN, I was wondering, if you- you wanted to go on a, um on a ...date with me this Saturday?" He stutters. Aww how cute. I nod my head.

"Yeah! That'll be fun." I see him smile in relief.

"Ok let's go, before the guys think something's up." He says going towards the door. I give him a confused look.

"But matt, something is up..." I see him freeze. Hahha got him. I put my hands in his and slowly lift them to the ceiling.

I see him shiver.

"Matt...the sky is what's up..." I say while smirking and drop his hands while walking out the door....

********************

Ok so I'm thinking about making DYLAN fall for matt.. What do you think comment matt or cameron. Oh and I went back on every chapter And posted a picture of all of them. Thanks for 369 reads! I'll update tonight. Love yall💖.

~AMH_10