Chapter twenty five: the smack

••DYLANS pov••

The doctors let me go after I woke up so we were all making our way into the car. All the boys came so I had to sit in matts lap.

"LETS GO GET STARBUCKS!" I yelled. They all jumped.

"Basic white girl." nash whispered to taylor. Taylor nodded his head. I moved my self on matt so I was on his knees and I leaned over and hit their heads.

"How would you like it if you where in a hospital for 2 weeks with out food,starbucks, and your own bed? Hmmm? Yeah you kinda miss it, and to make things better I'm sore and I got my little friend this morning so if you don't want to be yelled,hit,or any other thing I suggest you give me what I want." I said glaring. Mahogany started to laugh while the boys liked confused. Then it hit them. They all had a scared expression on their faces.

"Cameron, I think you better drive to starbucks, then to the store before one of us ends up with bruises all over." Jack j said. I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks for Understanding jj." I said giving him a hug. I felt arms wrap around me pulling me to them.

"Mattttt." I said as he pulled me close to him so I wouldn't be able to move.

"Your mine and I don't want to loose you okay?" He said whispering in my ear.

"Okay." I said cuddling into his neck.

--------

We pulled up to target and I quickly ran up to starbucks. Carter,taylor,nash, and hayes went for the food. The jacks, cameron, shawn, and lox went to the movie section while matt and me went to Starbucks.

"Um hey, can I get a caramel macchiato please with extra caramel?" I asked a guy about our age. He didn't move. He kept staring at me then he smiled while typing.

"Ok and for you?" He said to matt.

"The same please."

"Ok so two extra caramel macchiatos for the one and only DYLAN and matt. Coming right up." I smiled as he went to make the drinks.

I heard matt growl.

"Ok here they are. Have a nice day and feel free to call me when ever." He said with wink. I smiled but walked away.

I started to laugh as matt kept looking back at the guy. He then looked at my Cup.

"What's wrong with my cup?" I asked.

"Look at the side." He said. I turned it and saw some writing. It said 'call me,ezra:)
***-***-***' I started to laugh. He thought that I was gong to call him.

"What's so funny?" Matt said.

"He thinks I'm going to call him." I said. Then I realized that we were still inside of starbucks. Oops. Matt seemed to realize it to so he grabbed me by my hips and pulled me towards him.

"Matt what are you doing?" I said blushing. I knew what he was doing.

"Nothing." He said smiling. He was so cute.

He crashed his lips on mine. We stayed like that for a few seconds then pulled away. I looked back and saw "Ezra" frowning at us. Hahha.

I grabbed matts hand and we made our way to the guys. We could tell which isle one they were on because we heard yelling.

We both began to run to the guys.

"Hey you guys want to do a vine?" Taylor asked. We all nodded. Cameron came over with a cart and told matt to be in the front and nash behind him. They stood like jack and rose while cameron pushed it across the lane. A man was looking at something then looked up. It was so funny. I couldn't breathe.

"Oh my gosh that's so funny." I said in between laughs.

They edited the video and put the titanic music the posted.

"SHAWN!" I yelled as I jumped on his back. He caught me, thank god.

"AHHH! DYLAN!" He said laughing.

"Let's leave so they can't make us pay." I said he nodded and he began to yell.

"LOX AND HAYES COME HERE!" I yelled so they could come to.

They came RUNNIG. they quickly caught in to what we were doing. We ran for the entrance and busted through. On our way out hayes tripped over a mans cane making the man fall on a bench. We began to laugh while hayes helped him up.

The man surprised us by laughing to.

"Running so your friends don't make you pay eh?" He said smiling. We all nodded.

"I did the same thing when I was your age, well you better go quickly then." He said winking. We ran and went to the car. Me and SHAWN sat in one side of the car while lox and Hayes sat on the hood.

"Hey wanna do a singing vine with me?" SHAWN began to pull out his phone.

"Sure what song!" I said.

"I'm what about thinking out loud by Ed sheeran?" Thankfully I knew the lyrics.

"Yeah ok."

"And darling I , will be loving you till we're seventy!" We sang. We made sure to hold out the notes so it would last. He posted it and we started to take selfies on my phone.

"This is the last one okay?" I said to him I turned my body towards him and I looked into his eyes.

I went to give him a kiss on the cheek but he turned. It took me about a second to realize what was happening. I tried pulling away but soon was pulled back. He had a firm grip on my head. I started to push him back but he didn't move.

"SHAWN!" I said between breathes.

He still didn't move. I then bit his lower lip and he instantly let go.

"Owww!" He said holding his lip which was bleeding.

I tried to stand but quickly came crashing back to the floor. I looked up and saw all the boys standing in awe of what we just did.

"Guys it's not what it looks like I swear!" I said. Matt has tears in his eyes and he began to walk away.

"Matt no! He kissed me but he wouldn't let go!" I said yanking on his arm.

"LEAVE.ME.ALONE!" He yelled while turning around and raising an arm.

WHACK!

I staggered back holding my cheek.

I let go and I felt a tear roll down my cheek which burned.

His eyes went large at what he had done.

"DYALN!"

"MATT THE HECK MAN?"

"you need to go matt." All the guys said while running to me.

"I'm fine, just a little bruised." I said staring at matt.

He promised not to ever touch me again. He promised not to hurt me. He promised to protect me. But it was all lies. I should have known.

--------

We pulled up to the house and I quickly got out. I ran to my room and saw my luggage near my bed. Tomorrow was MAGCON. I grabbed my makeup bag and made my way to the restroom. I locked the door this time so no one would come in.

I quickly cleaned up my mess and dabbed my wrists with a towel. They hurt but the pain felt good. I went into my room and got my outfit ready for tomorrow. I picked out white ripped high waisted shorts with a baby blue tight fitting van shirt with black and white converses. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 8:25. I went downstairs and got me a bag of candy and chips and went back upstairs ignoring the guys calls.

I was about to close my door when I saw mahogany behind me. I smiled at her and went to sit on my bed. She closed the door and did the same. We didn't talk. We didn't move. And we didn't look at each other. Just the way I liked it. Maybe I did have a bestfriend after all.

********************

Extra long chapter for Ya. Thanks so much for 930 reads! Get me two votes and 940 reads for the next chapter. Love yall.

~AMH_10💖