Chapter thirteen: appology

••Dylan's pov••

It was 5 in the morning so I got up and put on my outfit. Because we were going on a plane I wanted to be comfy. I put on black yours tights and a mint green pink long sleeved shirt with my black vans. I put my hair in a messy bun and put my glasses on, I didn't feel like putting on contacts and did light make up. I put on concealer under my eyes then a little but of blush then mascara and Chapstick. I grabbed my jansport bag. It was my carry on so I put my phone, books, charger, glasses, computer and drawing things.

It was 5:30 and I heard cams car out front. I locked the house and walked down the road to his car. I opened the door and saw cam driving matt shot gun, nash in the back and SHAWN in the middle and hayes was next to SHAWN. I saw that I had the third row all to myself. Good. I don't like Sharing when I'm grumpy. I'm only grumpy cuZ it's morning and I got my period.

"Hey guys!"

"Good morning!" They all say.

"No it's, Not a good morning. A good morning is when you wake up to food and sun light through your window and you wake up late. That's a GOOD MORNING." I say and climb over hayes to the back.

"Thad a real keeper you got there cam." Nash says as I sit in the back. He still hurts me everyday but I ignore it. I don't know how I'll handle this trip if all my bullies will be there.

"DYLAN!!" I snap up my head. Cam was looking through the mirror at me trying to get my attention.

"Yeah? Sorry I was thinking." He nodded.

"I was going to tell you to sleep then I'll wake you up when we get there. " I nodded he's, a good boyfriend.

-----------

I feel someone shaking me awake. I away at their face thinking they were trying to hurt me.

"No please stop! Don't hurt me!" I yell starting to cry. I was having nightmares again when nash and them hit me.

"Dylan it's ok I'm here no ones going to hurt you." I feel cam hug me. I open my eyes and see nash and Matt with sympathy in their eyes.

"I'm fine, lets go." I say getting out of the car. I grab my luggage and wheel it over to the entrance. I see mahogany looking at me and wave.

"Hey dyl, I guess your not a morning person. Neither am I. But I just want to hurry up and sit with Jacob." She blushes.

"You don't know how hard i ship JOX. We all know that you like him and he likes you so go for it." I say trying to get her to agree. She nods. YESS. Maybe JOX will come true.
( a/n: ok I know that JOX isn't dating...sadly. But I have hope that it will happen. )

"Hey beautiful, wanna get going so you can go to sleep?" cameron says in my ear. I just nod. I'm to tired to talk.

After and hour of getting checked I. We all walk to the plane. We all got assigned seats. First row was:
Jack and jack

Second:taylor and carter

Third: hayes and Aaron

Fourth: me and Matt

Fifth: Jacob and lox

Sixth: nash and cameron

We all boarded and got seated. Since we were a big group we got first class and we were the only ones. I was nervous For sitting with Matt. He would bully me but not as hard. He wouldn't really do anything only if they forced him to. I decide not to talk to him and put my headphones in. I put it on jack and jacks radio. I know they bully me but I love their music. Groove comes on and I sing lightly. After a few seconds I see Matt recording.

"Matt no. give me it. Please delete it." I whine. He shakes his head. His long hair flipping. He's been letting it grow and it looks good.

I glare at him and he chuckles.

"Please?"

"No. I like it and I already sent it to the jacks."

"What?!? No Matt please. I hate you." I say while looking out the window.

"I'm sorry. Forgive me for the video.. And the bullying?" He whispers the last part. I turn to him.

********************

Sorry for the short chapter I'll update tonight. And thank so much for 160 reads! Love yall. WATERBUGS😎

~AMH_10