Chapter ten: extra people

••Dylan's pov••

"Scream and you'll die." I put my hands on top of their hands and removed them from my eyes. The person moved their hands to my waist. My first thought was to jam my elbow into their side but I thought about the voice. I knew that voice.

"Cam?" I turned around. He smiled. I smacked his arm. He pretended that it hurt him. He started to pout.

"Sorry I just saw you and wanted to sneak up on you. So where are you going?" He asked holding my hand.

"Ummm I want ice cream so I guess the ice cream shop." He nodded.

"Let's try something. You get on the back of my penny board and I'll be on the front." I say putting him on his spot.

"We're going to fall. But we need to take pictures." He said all girly. I giggled.

"Say cheeseeee!" I said doing the ️FEIRCE face while he smiled.

"Send me that it's cute." He said kissing my cheek. I nodded.

I set it as my background.

"So how are the love birds doing?" I heard Nash's voice. I closed my eyes trying to hold back the tears. Be strong. He can't do anything to me. And besides cams here.

"Hey guys! What are you doing here?" Cam asked clearly excited.

"We where going to go get ice cream." Carter said. Great.

I smiled and acted nice, "you guys wanna join us we where going there to." They all seem stunned that I had asked. Hey if you can beat them, kill them with kindness. I smirked. This was going to be fun.

********************

Sorry this is so short. Thanks so much for 114 reads. I'll update tomorrow morning. Soo...WATERBUGS😎

~AMH_10