Chapter nineteen: cam and shawn

••matts pov••

After DYLAN ran off I went after her. I decided to take the stairs so she wouldn't see me. I saw her round the corner and waited until I saw her close the door.

I counted to twenty then grabbed my room key and went to the restroom door. I saw on the floor a broken pencil sharpener. Why would that be here? I heard shuffling in the restroom so I pressed my ear to the door. I heard faint cried and screams. What is she doing to herself. I heard a loud scream and someone say

"I'm worthless, no one will ever love me." she thought that? No I love her and I can't believe I let her think that she was worthless.

I heard the sink drip from water hitting it. I heard footsteps get closer to the door so I grabbed my room key and phone and charged for the door.

I heard DYLAN flop on the bed so I waited for a few seconds and walked in the room.

"Look DYLAN I'm s-" I started to say but se cut me off. She stood up glanced at me and pushed my shoulder as she walked past me to cams room. No, don't leave me DYLAN!

••Dylan's pov••

I knocked in cams room and hoped That he would answer. Even though we were having problems right now, he had always helped me.

A few seconds later SHAWN opened up the door.

"Hey DYLAN what you need?" He asked.

I began to cry. He lead me into the room and sat me on the bed. I saw cameron and he quickly came over to me.

"Cam, I need you right now." I cried as he hugged me to his chest.

"What's the matter baby girl?" He said.

"Matt is being a butthole." I said as I cried harder.

SHAWN began to chuckle softly.

"We all knew that princess." SHAWN said as he gave me a hug.

"What'd he do dyl?" Cam asked softly.

I sat them down and told them everything. Except the part about me cutting. No one deserves to feel pity for me. Just because I am worthless and ugly and fat doesn't that they need to act like I'm not.

-------------

After telling them the whole thing they had their mouths hanging open. They both hugged me until I couldn't breathe. I kissed each of their cheeks and thanked them. I loved these boys.

They wanted to watch a movie so we picked one with robin Williams. He was funny. It was sad that he died. He was amazing. We watched all of his movies and ate junk food.

It was over 9 o'clock and we decided to play a game. We called all the boys over to play. We where all having a good time until matt walked in the door.

He did not just do that...

*******************
Omg! Last night I was at 454 reads and I asked to get 460 reads for the next chapter. I checked a few minutes ago and I have 506 reads!! Thanks so much. I'll update again tonight if you get me to 515 reads! Love yall and sorry for the worst chapter ever. I was just a filler.

~AMH_10