Chapter forty one: smile for me

••Dylan's pov••

"Bye cam" I waked out the door and walked down the hall, pulling out my phone texting Hayes to tell them that I would be at magcon.

I exited the hospital still feeling guilty about leaving Cameron by himself while I had to go have fun. I turned the corner to the street light and stuck my arm out for a cab to pull up. one finally pulled over and stopped, I slowly got in the car and watched the man just in case. I never really liked cabs because it's a complete stranger driving you someplace that could be the wrong place you want to go.

But I strapped in anyways and told the man the directions for the venue.

(AN: OK SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY I COMPLETELY FORGOT AND I WAS OFF MY INSTAGRAM FOR AN HOUR AND J COME BACK AND ITS BLOWING UP WITH STUFF ABOUT MAGGIE CHEATING ON CARTER AND CALLING THE COPS ON HIM AND GUVING HAYES HESD TWICE!! IM SO CONFUSED CAN SOME ONE OLS FILL ME IN I MISSED THE YOU NOW SO LIKE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? ok thanks)

~

The cab finally pulled up to the venue and I got out paying him the amount of money I owed him and tried to walk unnoticed into the building.

"Hello, excuse me I'm Dylan brown and I'm suppose to be on stage in..." I checked my watch "5 minutes, can you please let me in?" I quickly rushed. The security guard only laughed in my face.

"Ummm, is something funny to you? I'm here to perform for the people who payed money to see me. So if you don't mind, I'll think I'll be going now have a BLESSED day." I scoffed and side stepped to the door. He quickly reached out and pulled my back.

"Sorry m'am, I'm not allowed to let fans in if they don't have a ticket. So please, go to the end of the line and wait your turn, like every one else here." He smirked at me and pushed
Me aside.

"Don't touch me! I am Dylan brown, now please, move!" I yelled. All the yelling stopped of the fans and they all turned to me.

"OMG THATS DYLAN!"

"DYLAN CAN I HAVE A PICTURE?!"

"ITS DYLAN BROWN!!"

All the screaming grew louder as the line became aware that I was here. I turned back to the security guard and smirked.

"You have your proof, can I go through now?" I yelled over the screams.

I watched as his face turned red as he realized that I was who I said I was.

"Yeah, right away. I'm sorry miss brown. Go right on in," I nodded and turned
Around to the crowd and took and few
Pics and then went in.

"DYLAN!" I whipped around and watched as Matt can running over to me.

"Hey, I thought that you were with Cameron!" He said, I shook my head.

"He told me to come because he already felt bad about not coming so he basically forces me to come. And I'm late because the security guard didn't believe that I was Dylan brown. People annoy me sometimes." He chuckled and dragged my up the stage to warm up. Mahogany blasted her music while the boys just did sound Check.

"Hey dyl, you going to sing?" Mahogany asked as she waved my over.

"Um sure! Can you find nobody love by Tori jelly?" I beamed as she shook her head yes.

"Yeah, I'll get that ready." I nodded and walked away towards Shawn and the jacks.

"Hey you guys singing today?"

"Yes" Shawn said as he looked over at the guys

"Yeah we might sing groove and flights." Johnson spoke up.