10

october 18 2020

october 18 2020

the night went on to elisa and karl grabbing an uber to take it back to their mom's house where elisa lives and karl will be staying. her parents were asleep so the two quietly made their way into the two-story with the key elisa had.

it wasn't much later that they said goodnight and left to sleep in their respective rooms, due to the fact it was one in the morning.

around 7 hours later, the entire family woke up one by one to get ready for the day. both of the parents of the household were awake first, one making coffee and the other making breakfast.

kara and andrew thought they were alone in the house, no information being provided otherwise, so when elisa hopped down the stairs into the kitchen, they were pretty shocked to say the least.

"ANNELISA JACOBS! DONT WALK UP ON ME LIKE THAT!" her mother yelped and put a hand over her heart, pacing for a few seconds before coming to her senses.

"elisa darling!" she rushed over and wrapped her arms around her daughter, making the girl in question laugh at her mothers antics.

they both separated and kara went back to making breakfast but in a larger quantity, and elisa went to hug her father who was previously sipping his coffee with a smile on his face just watching the other two hug.

elisa's father was average height with some muscle due to his job and sandy blonde hair, whereas her mother was shorter and curvy with dark brown hair.

elisa was a perfect mix of her mother and father, being medium height with light brown hair. she inherited her fathers hazel eyes and her mothers curves. even her other siblings, who had a different father, looked like a mix of them.

the three others had a really close relationship with their step father, being a dad that they never really had.

"where is your-" kara began, about to ask where her brothers whereabouts were when he came down the stairs.

"hi mom! hi pa!" he greeted cheerily to his parents. his hair sticking up in every direction possible, causing elisa to chuckle at him. when he tried to flatten it, it only would spring up once more.

"we should do something fun today, since i have to go back to school tomarrow" elisa suggested with an idea in mind.

"what were you thinking?" andrew then asked to which his daughter pulled up a picture and flipped the phone for him to see. the rest of them walked to where he was and checked for themselves before reaching an agreement.

•••

"this place is huge!" karl whistled as the car pulled up to the building.

the four walked inside and were met by a line with few people. it seemed as though they were on the tail end of their registration and they got green paper bands around their wrists.

next, they finally went up and got an introduction from a lady at a desk. "we have three rooms for the mini golf, the butterfly room, the star wars room which is the most popular at the moment, and the dinosaur-"

"dinosaur room please!" elisa interrupted, obsession with dinosaurs becoming evident. her cheeks quickly blushed when everyone turned to look at her before muttering "sorry, continue"

"it's alright" the woman chuckled "the dinosaur room is right down there" she pointed "lazer tag is down the hall and the jungle gym is to the right. choose the color ball and length of the club and you'll be on your way".

elisas eyes shifting to the neon balls laying in a bin and she grabbed a club with enough reach to the floor. andrew passes his credit card over to pay and they all picked a different colored ball.

"dinosaurs, eh little lisa?" karl teased, rubbing the top of her head making her slap his hand away.

"stop that" she laughed as they all approached the room and pushed the door open.

• VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •