School problems

Going to school was a hassle for Macie. She had to wake up early and walk to school. Mostly, people would ignore her, but today, it was about to get worse.

Her school bully Ciara was in the hall way taking selfie's when she saw Macie. "Look, it's molasses." She called out as the girls around her started to laugh. Macie ignored them the best she could. That's when Ciara walked over to her. "Hey, I'm talking to you!"

"Go away." Macie said as Ciara turned her around so she could face her. "I'll go away when I feel like it." She said as Macie stuck her tongue out at her. Ciara had enough and slapped Macie across her face. Macie was stunned that she stood there in shock as Ciara laughed at her. "Aw, look at those little tears." She replied, letting her go. "Cya later loser." Ciara walked away to class.

Macie just laid there in sadness as she rubbed the hand Mark across her face. "You shouldn't take that." Macie shot her head up. That boy's voice again. "Is that you?" She asked as the boy appeared in front of her. "Hey. You okay?" He asked as Macie only looked down with tears falling down her eyes. "Hey it's okay. Don't cry." The boy went over to her and swooped her up in his arms. "Shhh there there it's okay." Macie cried and cried in his arms. She knew it was completely foolish but she didn't care.

"Hmmm, I know what will make you happy." The boy snapped his fingers and soon, they appeared in a jungle. "Where are we?" Macie asked as the boy placed her down. "Puppy jungle." Macie's eyes beamed when she heard the sound of puppy dogs coming towards her. "Are...are those..." she couldn't finish when 3 puppies jumped on her and started to lick her face. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA HEY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Macie fell to the floor and laughed as the puppies tongues kissed her face. The boy smiled at her as he sat on top of her. "So, are you feeling better?" He asked as Macie giggled. "A little."

"A LITTLE!?" The boy dramatically gasped and dug his fingers into her sides. Macie squealed. "NO! STOP!" Macie said as the boy started to nibble her belly. "Mmmm you're delicious aren't you?" He asked as Macie only laughed more.

The boy stopped his tickle torture. "Look at how cute you are." He said, picking Macie up again and snapped his fingers.

Soon, they were back in school. "If anyone gives you trouble, I'll be there."

"Wait!" Macie called out as the boy looked towards her. "What's your name?" She asked. The boy looked at her and kissed her cheek. "Call me Sam." With that, Sam vanished leaving Macie too stunned to move.