Hello again

(Okay I'm about to add in a character called Aiden from JustWritingMyDreams story 'Flawless'. I don't own him. Neither the waterfall scene. I only own Sam and if you want me to not add this scene I will delete it and do something else. Oh this also goes for Lily (Aiden's little sister) That's all I'll say. Okay enjoy)

Macie woke up to the morning sun shining down on her face. She yawned and stretched her arms and sat up on her bed. She looked on the date on her phone and realized it was Saturday. "Finally." She said as she got up from the bed.

She decided to text her parents to see how they were doing. "Hey mom, how's your job?" She asked while waiting for the text to pull through. After 30 minutes, she rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen for some breakfast.

When she came downstairs, she saw a plate of bacon, pancakes, and a glass of orange juice. Macie gasped in delight. She munched down all of her pancakes and bacon and gulped down her entire glass of orange juice. Macie burped so loud, the entire house shook. Macie giggled. "Excuse me." She said to herself and she noticed a note on her counter. The note was from Sam she realized. She read the note:

I heard you stomach growling while you were sleeping. Took the time to cook you some breakfast. Hope you enjoy.

Sam

Macie smile and kissed the note. "Thanks Sammy." She said to herself as she decided to scroll through her phone on instagram.

———————

Sam was relaxing by a waterfall while watching all the little kids play and tickle each other. He smiled at them remembering the time when he use to be as young as them. "It won't last long kids." He said as he stretched his arms in a yawn.

"Admiring the children again?" Sam turned to see his friend Aiden. He was a year old than him. They've been friend for as long as they can remember. Aiden sat down next to his friend. "Yeah, until I can do back to see that girl again."

"Stop with all 'that girl' nonsense. You know her name." Aiden replied as Sam sighed. "Her names Macie." He said as one of the little girls ran away from a little boy. "So, how was the first day?" Aiden asked as Sam smiled at the memory of Macie's laugh. "She was...lonely."

Aiden turned to face his friend. "Lonely how?"

"Her family goes on trips a lot. So she's always at home. I decided to cheer her up a bit. And make her breakfast." Sam replied as Aiden smiled at his friend. "That's sweet. What's her nickname?"

"Sweetie." Aiden chuckled. "You're even cheesier than me." Sam rolled his eyes. "I told her that the beep in my watch was my parents texting me." Aiden's amusement faded. Sam's parents died when he was 5. His mother lived on earth while his father lived on Flawless. Because Sam is half human, he can't stay on Earth for too long. He'll fade from existence. "It was the monitor telling me I can't stay too long on earth...or else I'll fade." Aiden always knew of Sam's condition. He put his hand on his shoulder. "If you don't wanna tell her than don't. It's fine." Aiden said as Sam sighed and stood up. "Well, I promised Macie I'd visit everyday to see how she's doing. You watch the kids from here?"

"Yeah yeah you got it."

"AIDEN!" Suddenly, something heavy jumped on top of Aiden's back. Aiden chuckled. "You know what that means Lily." He said as he flipped his sister over onto his lap. Then, Aiden stood up, lifted Lily's shirt a bit and smirked. "Aiden! No! Not that! Anything but that!" Lily pleaded as Aiden blew a raspberry in Lily's stomach. Lily squealed as her brother walked down the hill towards the water fall, still making raspberries pin Lily's belly.

Sam chuckled at her laughter and teleported to Macie's estate.