The party

I know it's been so long, BUT IM BACK BABY! Also the characters Steven, Alaina, and Aiden, belong to JustWritingMyDreams

Macie and Sam arrived at Steven's house just after the party started. She didn't want to be the first to arrive cause she thought it would be weird. So she and Sam arrived exactly 10 minutes after 10. Macie trembled in Sam's grasp, trying desperately to get out of this party. "Um, how about we go see a movie instead?"

"Mace?" Sam replied glaring at her. Macie shrugged with a nervous smile. "Infinity War is being played." Sam crossed his arms over his chest. Macie couldn't keep the act up and sighed. "I don't know about this Sam. This is a bad idea."

"You never know unless you try." Sam replied, ringing the doorbell to the house. Immediately, a tiny little otter opens the door. Macie is confused for a moment but Sam chuckles. "Yo what up Jacob. How's the party?" The otter turned into a small boy. Jacob. He cheered and jumped up and down. "It's amazing. They have presents, and games, and food, and chocolate..."

"Woah that's a mouthful buddy, they got chocolate?" Sam said as he smirked and ruffled his hair. Jacob giggled and went inside. Sam turned to Macie who was speechless. "Come on, there's more where that came from." Sam said taking Macie's hand and tugging it along with him.

------------------

The party was going well. There were games and food and the food was a lot similar to human food. Macie really loved the sugar cookies that Aiden's mom baked. They even sparkled in her mouth just a bit to give it a little kick. "Hey there." Macie froze and turned to a blond haired girl. She was wearing a Christmas dress with a white trim and a Santa hat. Macie swallowed her cookie and waved at her. "Hello."

"I'm Alania. What's your name?" she asked. Macie didn't know who she was. She didn't even look like she was from Flawless. But that doesn't mean she wasn't friendly. "I'm Macie. I'm from Earth. I just moved here a month ago."

"Really, so am I. Me and Aiden just got settled into his parents house before we get our own place." Alania replied, munching on a sugar cookie from the table. "So, how'd you and Sam meet?" Macie chuckled at the memory. "Me came into my room one night, saw that I was sad and decided to tickle me. What about you and Aiden?"

"Same thing. Even though I was completely frighten a bit when I met him."

"Yeah, what is up with boys and sneaking into a girl's room?" The two girls laughed. "So, where do you go to school?"

From that moment on, the two of them became friends. They didn't know how much time had passed throughout the house, but it was the first time that Macie has ever laughed at something. And she wasn't even being tickled.

Speaking of tickling...

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Alania was surprised by Macie's outburst but soon started giggling when she realized who it was. "Aiden told me about you Sam." she said as Sam gave her a fake salute and dug into Macie's sides. "And's he's told me all about you. He wouldn't stop talking about you either, the poor idiot." Alania giggled as Macie tried to bat Sam's hands away from her sides. "SAMIIIIIIIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! LEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE GOHOHOHOHOHOHO!"

"Is my little baby having fun~?" Sammy asked using his childish voice on her. "AAAALAAANIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HELP MEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Macie cried reaching her arms out for her, but Sam plunged his arms into her armpits making her balk in laughter. "Don't worry Mace, I'll save-AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Alania was having her own problems when Aiden came up behind her and began to tickle her own sides. "You will do no such thing princess." Aiden smirked as Sam cheered. "Thanks bro, can't have my little sweetie escaping my grasp now can't I?"

"Hey Sam." Sam turned around to see his friend Steven. "Yo Steven, what's up."

"Hey when you're done tickling your girlfriend, my parents want to talk to her." Steven smirked as he looked at Macie. "Sure thing bro, though it may take a while. She had a lot of giggling to make up for." Steven laughed. "I don't doubt that." With that, Steven went off to enjoy the party.

Sam looked back at Macie with a smirk. "Who's my little cutie? Huh? Huh?"

"GAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"