Mornings

Macie woke up the next day, the sun shining brightly on her face. She yawned while stretching her arms, making sure to rub her eyes of the sleep that greeted them several hours ago. She looked over to the bed expecting to see Sam next to her. He wasn't.

Macie felt fear. He couldn't be gone. It was only just last night he was having fun with her. No, no, no, please. Macie leaped off the bed and ran out of the room. She was about to make it to the front door of the house, but stopped when she smelled something delicious. She sniffed a bit, recognizing the smell to be eggs and bacon. Turning to the right, she saw Sam wearing only pants while cooking breakfast. Blushing from ear to ear, Macie coughed a bit, making Sam turn into the direction of her voice.

Laughing, Sam spoke. "Morning sleepy head." he said as Macie moved her legs and walked towards her half naked boyfriend. "Morning Sam. What's for breakfast?"

"Bacon, eggs, and toast." Macie licked her lips. That was her favorite thing to eat in the morning. Taking a chance, Macie hugged Sam from behind. Sam stiffed a bit but relaxed in the feeling. "Hey Sammy?"

"Hmm?"

"I had fun last night." Macie replied as Sam smiled. "I knew you would. Aiden's family is known for their skills in cooking." Macie giggled. "Not just the party. I meant about after too." Shocked, Sam turned around a bit to see that Macie was smiling. Sam smirked. "Oh really~ We can always continue where we left-"

"Not too much fun." Macie interrupted, covering her bellybutton. Sam laughed. "Relax, I know how delegate your weak spot is. As Sam turned off the stove, Macie ask an important question. "Hey um...Sammy?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Do you wanna maybe...I don't know."

"What?"

"Take a step forward...in our relationship?"

Sry, this one is short but you al deserved an update. Plus, today's my 19th birthday so just send a happy bday to my feedbox okay.