Subject: Mary

ayayayayayayyaaayayayayay

prompt: Tony gets a message from Mary Parker.

P.S this is unedited!! If there are any mistakes please comment at that part and lmk <3

********

Tony squints his eyes as a bright light appears in his bedroom. He glances over at Pepper, and she's fast asleep.

"Hello?" The billionaire asks, raining an arm to cover his eyes. "Who's there? What's there?"

A voice comes out of the white light, and it's a woman's voice. It seemed familiar as it says,

"There is no one I trust with my son more than you."

A woman's figure appears and it looks transparent, but reveals a younger looking woman with straight, a little bit longer than shoulder length, hair.

At that moment Tony realizes her hair is similar to Peter's; very similar. Then, he connects the dots to the spiderling's mother, Mary Parker.

"Mary?" Tony questions, but there is no response.

Her figure just smiles, but slowly nods as she fades away.

Tony sits up in bed, confused. Pepper eventually wakes up, tapping him on the shoulder and throwing him out of his trance.

"Hey, are you alright?" She asks.

"Uh.. I'll have to get back to you on that one."

"Why?" Pepper questions.

After a few moments of silence, again she repeats, "Why?"

"I think I just saw Mary Parker's ghost," Tony sighs.

"Are you serious?"

"110%," Tony confirms. "She told me 'There is no one I trust with my son more than you.'"

"Well, I'm sure she's telling the truth."

"And now she just decides to show up and tell me that?" the superhero huffs, crossing his arms.

Friday interrupts, saying, "Sir, you seem distraught. Do you need me to call authorities?"

"No, no- that's okay Friday, I'm fine."

"Very well, sir. Another alert has come in that Mister Parker is still awake at this hour of 2:34 in the morning."

Tony slightly raises his eyebrows, "What is he doing?"

"He appears to be working on school papers, sir. He has been like this since you sent him to his room at approximately 10:28 P.M yesterday," Friday reports.

"Go get your kid, Tones," Pepper speaks up, rubbing her husband's back.

"Sure thing," He replies, thinking only of his meeting with Mary Parker. Now more than ever, he decided, would he look after her son.