𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝: 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝙺𝚒𝚍.

Gotta love killing Peter and some nice irondad.. SORRY XD

"Mister Stark, Sir, incoming call from Peter Parker," FRIDAY announces, talking over the rock song playing. Tony sighs and a small smile appears over his lips. "Answer it, Fri." "Yes Sir." Tony is ready to hear Peter's voice rambling seconds later, but what he hears breaks him.

"M-Mr. Stark, I'm sorry.." Peter stutters.

Tony chuckled lightly. "Sorry for what, kiddo?" He asks.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough. I-I, I let you down and.. I'm so sorry. I'll try not to let go. I'll be strong, just like you told me to! Okay, Mr. Stark? Okay?" Peter answers quietly.

Tony is speechless. Where is this coming from? Is Pete okay? "Underoos, are you okay? Where are you? What's going on?" He voices his thoughts.

"Mr. Stark, they kidnapped me. They're going to kill me if I don't tell them what I know about you or who I am." Peter says, voice barely a whisper, as if it's possible to be quieter.

"Who?! K-Kid!" Tony yells frantically.

Peter's voice is replaced with a new one. "Well if it isn't Tony Stark.. Genuis and billionaire of the century." Tony hears Peter in the background. Screaming. He yells the one word over and over. There's fear and pain clear in his voice. It pokes out like needles to Tony.

"DAD!! DAD!! I JUST WANNA SEE MY DAD! I JUST.. I just.. I just wanna see my Dad.."

The verified genius yells to FRIDAY, "End call! Can you track the phone?" "Yes, sir. The subway in Queens, West of 3rd Avenue. The call was made from the payphone a couple minutes away." FRIDAY answers. Tony suits up and exits his lab, gone and out of the tower within seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter can visibly see his hands shake as his kidnapper, a tall and very intimidating man named Triple Threat, has a gun to his head. Triple Threat was not a nice sounding name. Peter did not like that name. In fact, he so much disliked it, that he even made a comment about it when he learned the 6 foot man's name was, indeed, Triple Threat.

Bad move.

Peter was instantly punched, kicked, cut, beaten, and finally dragged after.

Peter is now put back in his chair. The electric shock wires are hooked up to him. There's 4 in total. 2 around his ankles, and 2 around his wrists. Finally the 15 year old's feet and hands are cuffed to the chair, and a few pieces of dull, gray, duct tape are plastered over his mouth.

A second man, Triple Threat's assistant, or back up guy, Peter had assumed earlier, approaches Triple. "Hey, man. You know Iron Man is gonna come over here and kick our butts in a few minutes. We should a few licks in and make sure he's dead or nearly there really soon." He whispers, but Peter picks it up, due to his enhanced hearing. He immediately goes into panic mode. Dead? Iron Man? Dad..?

He scrambles in his chair, squirming and letting out muffled cries. Parker goes silent when a shock surges through him. One was from his right ankle, and the other from his left wrist. This causes him to stay silent until he's shocked again, which is only in his right ankle. Maybe they're going easy on me..

But boy, was he wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why did they have to move upstate! Why not stay in Queens?! Stupid Tony. Stupid, stupid Tony.

Tony flies as fast as he can down to the Queens subway. When he reaches the city, silhouettes of people come into view from the ground. The older man hears some people's excited voices. "Look there, it's Iron Man!" "Stark is back!" "Tony!!"

That excitement should be Peter's.

Peter should be home from patrol.

Sitting on the couch with Tony, rambling excitedly about his day at school.

About the latest LEGO set him and Ned are building, what book MJ is reading, his class trip to Europe this Summer, the bad guys that he caught tonight..

Everything.

But no.

Peter Parker is out in the Queens subway, West of 3rd Avenue, a couple minutes from a payphone, dying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter feels shocks filing through his body one by one, making him feel more and more exhausted. He just wants to sleep now. He just wants his comfy bed, in his comfy room, inside of his comfy apartment at him and May's complex.

Peter can feel himself fade.

He can feel himself let go, slowly, as Tony literally jumps out of his Iron Man suit, racing over to him. "Kid!! Underoos! You have to stay awake! Peter!!" Peter shakes his head. "Dad, I'll see you later, okay? See you when you get there. Oh, and I promise I won't grow up too fast.." He wearily says, staring at his father figure with sadness and tears in his eyes.

Tony reaches back and blasts Triple Threat, who had made a move to stand up. He obviously didn't make it. Tony nods slowly to Peter, tears welling in his eyes. "You rest now. You sleep, son. I don't want you to be late for the huge bash they'll have for your arrival up there." Peter nods and smiles, intertwining his fingers with Mr. Stark's. His eyes close, and Tony feels Peter's hand go limp in his.

"Y-You did good, kid. You did good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony starts crying like a baby when the day arrives. He goes through Peter's old voicemails, and weird voice memos. They're phone audio where Peter rambles to Tony about the latest in the Parker life. FaceTime audio, where Peter whines to Tony about a bruise or something, and Tony calmly telling him what to get from the medicine cabinet, and how to apply it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony's arc reactor glows slightly through his suit as he walks up to Peter's coffin. He never thought he would be attending the kid's funeral. He always thought it would be the other way around. But well, Parker luck always has its twist on things.

Tony whispers the final words to his son as he places a red rose and a blue tulip on Peter's chest.

"You did good, kid. Dad loves you, too."

💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️