Subject: Demanding As The Grave

Peter parker picked a pack of pickled peppers
Try that one for size

Yeah I got this idea at church this morning.. the song I got these lyrics for starts around 48 minutes :) also my cousin was drumming ya YEET

*******

For there is love,

Tony would never admit to loving Peter. He thought he wouldn't.
..Until he did.
He looked through the empty glasses, checking that they had no visible smudges. He glanced behind them, to see the picture of the kid.

With his Stark Industries certificate.

Okay, Tony was proud; and he loved Peter Parker. He truly did. He couldn't deny it anymore.

That's why he went back to save him.

that is as strong as death

"Mr. Stark?"

The voice went on. Tony knew this voice. But whose..?

"You did it, sir, you did it. We won Mr. Stark." The mystery voice quivered. Like it cowered in fear. Little did he know, the voice of Peter Parker quivered not in just fear, but the fear of losing.

Of losing the one closest to him.

His father, his mentor, his superhero.

Tony Stark is a superhero.

Was.

Jealousy,

Everything got harder after the billionaire passed.

Peter's life just got jumbled, with nothing to keep him in check. May and Happy got closer, which the teen decided to look to as good news. He needed some good news.

But the fact is whole identity had been revealed to the world, was... not very comforting.

That's when Flash came up to him, one day. In the alley. He was alone, yet he looked so..

Threatening.

demanding as the grave

"I know you're Spiderman, Parker. We all know," Flash had said. "Just a little wimp, hiding in fame to keep himself stable."

His lips curved as he talked, a lowly growl forming after he spoke.

"I want your powers. How did you get them? Give them to me."

Peter stayed quiet. The spider was dead. How was he supposed to give Flash Thompson the powers he had?

"I said, how did you get them?!" Flash snapped.

Peter kicked him in his privates, and webbed him to the wall, right then and there.

"See you later, Eugene."

And many waters,

The funeral was hell.

Harley was there, an old intern of Tony's. They bonded a little, over Tony. Over Morgan. Peter thought they had became close over the course of those sorrowful weeks.

The sun shone bright during the day, like there was nothing wrong in the world, and the neverending, sleepless nights' moon glowed as if it felt their pain.

cannot quench this love

Pain was a funny thing.

It could be physical, or mental. Emotional.

It was all the same. They all connected.

Emotional pain, like sadness, could become overwhelming to your brain, so it shuts down. Like you were running on autopilot.

Once it got mental, you could have specific thoughts, that causes your mental pain to emerge into physical. To grow, until it become unstoppable. The pain wouldn't stop until it gnawed everything apart.

The pain Peter had, turned into that type of pain. It gnawed away at him, like vultures to a possum carcus.

That's why Peter Parker is no more.

He's up in the sky.

Where he's supposed to be.

Where he was always supposed to be.

You won't relent until you
Have it all
My heart is yours