Subject: The End

"Thanks, Happy," Peter whispers, getting out of the oh-so-familiar vehicle. "You're welcome, ki-" Happy stops himself when Peter flinches. "-Peter."

The poor 16 year old walks into his new apartment building, looking beat up, but still wearing pajamas. People shot him some looks, but other than that, everything was fine.

Fine.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎

Aunt May let Peter slug over in her arms. "They killed him!" Peter cried over and over. "He came back for me, Aunt May. I'm the reason. I'm always the reason.." "Hey, Hey, don't say that. Don't you even think that, baby. Nothing's your fault. Tony did it to save the world, and the universe. You among others," May comforts.

Peter whimpers as images of Endgame flash in his head.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎

"Mr. Stark.. I don't feel so good."

"Y-You're alright," The billionaire tries to comfort the dying boy, whose now in his arms. "I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, sir, please. I dont wanna go. Please," He pleads.

"I'm sorry."

------

"We won, Mr. Stark. We did it sir, we did it. I'm sorry.. Tony."

Tony dies in front of the sobbing Spider-Man.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎

Tony was gone, and Peter faced it with open arms. He would see him again, someday. For now, he could just imagine seeing the billionaire in Heaven.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎