𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝: 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝

FAR FROM HOME SPOILERS

Myserio grabs MJ by her neck, chocking her. She grabs at his hands, and I jump into action to save her, but he drops her into the abyss. I jump down after her, falling through nothingness. Until, I hit the ground and she's gone. Although, I hear her scream.

It seems like we're in the school hallway now, so I run into a classroom where I heard her scream. Nothing. All of a sudden, the floor crashes in and falls. I hit the ground, and it's all real again. It was just an illusion, Peter. Just illusion tech..

I spot a drone, and it shoots me in the chest. I grab at the wound, and yell out. I see Fury coming towards me. "Fury.." I whine, struggling to stand. He keeps coming towards me, and I back up. He reels his gun out and points it at me. "Fury! What are you doing?!" I yell, jumping back. He fires, and I jump back, ducking.

I hear a loud clattering, and I look to my right, and a train is coming straight for me. I try to stick to the wall, but it doesn't work and I get hit immediately. I scream as the illusions fade away and the tech, revealed.

I rip my mask off, and the pain warns me about what's going to happen, if I don't move. And I can't. I can't move. Blood runs down from my nose and drips onto my mask. It stains the white of the fabric that covers my eye. A tear drizzles down my cheek, and then more come. I can't handle the pain. I can't do a lot of things now.

I can't be the next Iron Man. I can't tell MJ how I feel. I can't kiss her. I can't be a good friend to Ned. I can't tell MJ I'm Spider-Man. I can't hug May again. But there's one thing that I can do.

And that is.. see Tony.

I close my eyes and smile as I think about my father-figure. I miss him so much. Everywhere I go there's tributes to him. Tony Stark was the world's hero. I can't be, but I'll be gone soon. Someone can take my place like someone can take Tony's. Simple.

The pain courses through my body once more, and darkness overwhelms me, and I move on to a new lifetime. Another lifetime with Mr. Stark, Uncle Ben, and my parents too..