19: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘺

I wash her delicate skin, her hair after. She grins the whole time, a grin on my face too. 

As I wash the last of the conditioner out of her hair, she grabs the loofa. "No, love. You don't have to, I can do it myself," I say. 

"N-no, daddy. I want to," she softy responds. 

I sigh and nod my head, pulling her closer to me and giving her a forehead kiss. 

She runs the loofa over my body, the soap covering my skin. As she runs it down my stomach, she turns red and looks up at me. 

"Never mind, y-you can d-do it." 

I chuckle at her and wash the rest of my body, smirking at her while I do so. I take her small hands and put shampoo in them, wanting her fingers running through my hair. 

"U-um, you have to bend down," she shyly commands. 

I do as she says. "Why are you being so shy, little baby?," I tease. 

She blushes some more as she rubs the strawberry scented shampoo in my hair. "Shut u-up," she whispers, but I hear it clearly. 

My thumb parts her lips, pushing it into her mouth, making her whine. 

"What was that, darling?," I question. "Hm?"

"Nothing, Alek. I-I didn't s-say anything," she lies. "I th-think you're going c-crazy, silly," she adds. 

I shake my head my head at her, taking my thumb out of her mouth. 

"Such a bad girl, huh? Lying to daddy," I keep my tone teasing.

She shakes her head at me. "N-no, daddy. I promise."

"Okay, baby. I believe you," I say, deciding to let her off the hook this time. 

When she smiles up at me, I realize I've had shampoo in my hair this whole time. I step under the water, washing it out of my hair. 

I'm lost in my chaotic thoughts as Alek finishes washing his hair

I'm lost in my chaotic thoughts as Alek finishes washing his hair. When Alek was teasing me earlier it made me feel weird, but I kind of liked the feeling. 

I watch the beautiful man as water slides down his face, running down his neck and chest. That's hot.

I can see all his tattoos. Most of them are on his arms, chest and stomach, which I've seen before.

But there's two on his thigh, that I'm surprised I didn't see before. Ones of a skeleton holding a gun and the other one is a small heart in red ink. 

When you stand really close to him, you can see scars littered over his body. Tons of small ones on his stomach and hips, a few on his chest.

My lips form into a frown when I think about how he got those and who did that to him.