Questions

So there a lot I want to say here. Now before you get scared thinking I'm discontinuing the book, don't worry I'm not gonna do that I really wanna give this book the ending it deserves.

But there are a lot of things bothering me.

1. The upload schedule. The first 3 chapters came out at lightning speed however after that uploads came out slower and slower until at some point it took months for a new chapter to come out. This was mainly due to lack of motivation, me falling out and into the fandom, school, stress, and my own laziness. I really want to make a decent upload schedule.

2. the first 4 chapters. The first chapters are shit. Now, this was to be expected as this was my first time actually writing a book. However, I don't wanna delete or re-write them as they show my progress but at the same time, it annoys me every time I have to read them.

Now this leaves the biggest question. Should I rewrite the book? Decent upload schedule. Better plot. And so on. The rewrite will take place in a separate book so I don't have to change anything here.

If yes should it still play in season 6 or would you guys rather have it in season 7

I'm leaving the decision to you guys since y'all are the people that read my stuff and I want to make this decision as enjoyable for both of us