Chapter 1

~Grians POV~
The admin uhh what was his name again? X-eye-suma? Yea close enough, said that they will be coming out of this portal. Oh god I hope there nice. Oh here they come!

~Mumbos POV~
X Said that there will be a new hermit I wonder who they are.  Before i can do anything I fall... of course. I look around to see... „GRIAN!?" I yell in confusion. He looks at me and smiles. I get up and pull him in a hug. „ it's so nice to see you!" „ you to mumbo" grian says. I see stress, iskall... basically every hermit that isn't X looking at us confused.

~Grians (for the love of god stop autocorrecting it to grain) POV~
I look behind mumbo too see a lot of people looking confused at the two of us. I pull away from the hug to introduce my self. „Hello I'm Grian!" i say. X goes to tell the other hermits that im joining them. People come up to me and introduce them self, im sure I'm gonna mess up some of the names.

~Time skip to episode 3~
„MumboJumbo you are AFK, im gonna take that mustache away, Mumbo Mumbo Mumbo AFK, im gonna take that mustache away!" I laugh to my self. Mumbo has been AFK for the past half an hour or so, and I completely egged his base. Now I'm waiting for doc to come so I can tag him.this is gonna be good- OW the heck my back. Stupid wings. And here comes doc. I run up to him and hit him with the tag and run away. And swim  back to my bottle.

Alright that's all for this chapter next chapter is going to be just a bit more interesting and hopefully longer. Feel free to point out mistakes and uhh stay hydrated.
~Luna