Chapter 4

~nobody's POV~
Grian was sleeping when sunlight hit his face.
He groaned getting up slowly. He didn't sleep well because... oh no today is tomorrow, he had promised him self to finally let his wings out.

Grian was in a State of Panik. Rethinking his thoughts from yesterday. But then he remembered the pain he got and well that was enough to not change his mind.

He went into the middle of his base and proceeded Pull of his sweater so his wings wouldn't destroy it.

He took a deep breath and Woosh. Out of his back came a set of beautiful wings. They were black mixed in with purple.

Grian Looked at them for a few solid minutes. They hadn't changed one bit. Ok well maybe the size but that's about it. The colors were the same,they were still as fluffy as always, and if you look closely you can even see a scar. A scar that would remind him of the one time he showed his wings. It was a long time ago let's say a year before Evo. An "friend" of his saw his wings and attacked him calling him a monster and a few worse words wich the narrator is not gonna say. Anyway that 100% didn't help with the hol thinking about showing them to the other hermits.

Grian was slowly put surely moving his wings. It felt great being able to move them. A lot of feathers came falling out. After a few up and downs he decided to try and fly. But before he try'd that he took his sweatshirt and cut two holes into it so his wings could fit through.

He now stood there at the entrance of his futuristic base, getting mentally prepared.
He started flapping his wings, slowly he was going up into the air. It felt great and honestly he would love to do this more. Grian thought for a moment about what to do next, after a few seconds he decided that a quick flight around his base wouldn't hurt.

Now he was just flying, at first it was hard extremely hard, he kept on almost flying into walls but after a few minutes of this happening he was able to get a hang of it.

As he was flying he heard an: „Gian?" coming from his base. Crap crap crap that sounds like Iskall he thought. Grian landed outside his base and looked through the windows to see the Swedish man looking for him, he probably also was confused by the amount of feathers on the floor. Iskall looked around a little longer but finally left in the direction of Mumbos base.

Grian landed safely on the ground. It was time for the moment of truth. Would his wings go away?

Grian closed his eyes waiting for that wired feeling that meant his wings were gone. Nothing.

He started panicking. Not knowing what to do.
Tear started forming in his eyes. Should he run, tell the hermits and possibly get another scar, or should he barricade himself? Well he definitely won't tell them but barricading himself would only lead to Mumbo breaking in and seeing him... so there was only one choice left.
_____________________________________
Hmmmmm is this tEa? Well anyway don't do drugs kids!  ~Luna
(549 words)