Chapter 6

~Mumbos POV~
It had been three days since anyone has heard anything from grian, he isn't at his base, isn't replying to his messages and most of his stuff is gone. Thankfully Xisuma has called an server meeting so we can hopefully finde Grian, and hermits that don't know that he went missing find out.

I arrive at the shopping district, to see most hermits gathered in Sahara. X was talking with Iskall, probably already trying to find out where grian was. The only hermits missing are false,scar and doc. Speaking of the three here they come. X clears his throat and starts talking „You're probably wondering why I gathered you all here today, well the reason is that an hermit has gone missing." A few shocked gaps came from the hermits. „well who is it?" I look over to were the voice came from, to see Ren with an worried look. „It's Grian" nobody said a thing but everyone had a worried or shocked face. „now I wann know were and when you last saw him." „Ren?" „last time I saw him he was with me and impulse at the hippie camp" „mkay doc, Scar?" „a week and a half ago in the Shopping district" doc said. „ I saw him five days ago in the shopping district" „Tango?" „five days ago in my rocket shop" „Iskall Mumbo?" „ i last saw him at Sahara for an meeting" „I saw him four days ago at his base" „that makes Mumbo the last one to see him... anyway Mumbo,Iskall,Doc and scar please stay, everyone else you can go and please be on the look out for grian."(the hermits that weren't asked "am I a joke to you?")

„So why did you want us to stay?" Iskall asks „Well you and Mumbo are the closest to grian and doc and scar own area 77."( is it bad that only now I realized why it's 77?) „Mumbo why were you at Grians base?"X asks „Because I wanted to find out why grian was acting so wired." „Well what was his reason?" „He said he missed some friends from Evo..." I say trailing off and only now realizing how fishy that sounds. „Ok, Doc you said you had an device in area 77 that could track dow someone's
Communication device?" „actually I have it on me right now!" „Perfect, think you can track down grian?" „on it."

About 10 minutes later doc finally shouts „Found him! He's in an jungle biome about 2 days away." „that's gonna be an long way but worth it!" „mhm I hope he's ok." I say

~Nobody's POV~
Grian was running away from an group of angry bees, he had destroyed there nest whiles chopping down a tree. There was an lake right in front of him, grian's best way of surviving. He jumps in, the bees unable to follow. After the bees had gone grian poked his head out, looking for where he came from. Grian didn't have to search for to long because he had started building on an open space, clearing out the trees around, somit making it look unnatural. „alright time to start building"

(Mkay I've got nothin to say except don't play with TNT!)
(544 words)