Chapter 3

~Grians POV~
I was just laying in bed, staring at the wall, rethinking my life choices.

I was simply scared, the day creeping near and near, the day I had to let my wings out, the pain had gotten worse and worse, Mumbo,Iskall and a few others had noticed I had simply told them I must of have been in a wired position whiles sleeping, wich wasn't that much of a lie since I often sleep half outside the bed.

I still didn't have a plan would I just run and hide or would I barricade my self trying to hide them? Who knows, the author totally doesn't know... wait author? What am I on about.

Now I'm just laying here. Wait are those rockets? Oh no not now.

I jump out of bed and try my best to look normal. I look to the entrance of my base and see Mumbo stumbling in.

„Hey Mumbo"!  „Grian, I need to speak to you"
„Uh sure what about?"  „you're wired behavior"
Crap „what do you mean?" You know exactly what I'm talking about grian, you've been barely going outside trying to avoid other people and you've basically been ignoring us!"

Oh god oh no what do I do what do I do!?
„Uhhhh I've just not been feeling to well." „ I'm pretty sure that's not the only reason grian."
Oh god I need an good excuse... „grian you Know you can speak with me!" Evo. „I know Mumbo it's just that I'm thinking about some old friends from evo. I guess I just miss them."
„Im sure they miss you to maybe you can get in contact with them." yea maybe I should of have tried that..." ( god I'm so bad at writing conversations) „anyway I'll be on my way see you around?" „Yea see you around!"

I watch as Mumbo flys away or at least try's to.
Oh god evo the perfect excuse, wich wasn't even that much of a lie I do miss them- „AHH"

~Nobodies POV~
Grian falls to the ground trying not to scream again. His back felt like a million knives were cutting through it. He started crying he had never felt this much pain. As the pain slowly went away he just laid there his mind racing with thoughts.

And whilst he was just laying there he made up his mind. Tomorrow would be the day, the day everything could go wrong, he would finally let out his wings.
_____________________________________
Ok so after thinking with my brain and getting some beautiful suggestions for a book title I have decided that @delta1952 suggestion „hidden wings" will be the new book title so thank-q. Don't get stabbed kids :) ~Luna
(463 words)