Chapter 2

( I'm so sorry about the wait I had to rewrite the chapter because it succt and then there's school (and laziness;-;)

~Nobody's POV~
It's been a couple of weeks since Grian's back started hurting. He didn't really mind it because he knew exactly what the reason was and if the pain was to much he could easily drain it out with building. He had created Sahara, started a war, won it and who the hell knows what he'll do in the future. But for now all he did was laying in his base, doing absolutely nothing. (And then he summend Herobrine-)

And then while he was just peacefully laying there in his own thoughts his back started hurting like a lot... He had the urge to scream in pain but he kept his mouth closed. Tears started forming in his eyes. But before he could do anything else the pain was gone just as fast as it came.

Now he was just laying there trying to process what just happened... A few minuets later he knew what it meant but he didn't want to, he was Scared. Extremely scared. He had to let his wings out. Now this may not seem like a big deal, he just quickly lets them out, stretches them an that's it right? Well no, you see in the past wenn he was hiding his wings ( since nobody but his parents were supposed to know) he would monthly do his stretches. How ever one day he couldn't hide them anymore. His parents freaked out since they didn't know what to do, nobody else In his family had wings he was the only one with this gift or curse depending how you look at things. Anyway after a month of isolating him self his parents found a potion, probably through old books and experimenting. After that he somehow was able to hide them again. After that he only let his wings out of he needed to and every now and then it would happen again, his parents Made the potion and the world was right again. How ever they were dead and he didn't know how to make it... sucks right?

Grian got up slowly, scared that the pain wold come again, luckily nothing happened. He went over too the pile of chests looking for blocks, probably for Sahara. Meanwhile he was hoping that his wings would just disappear. But that won't happen, for now all he could do was hope that the pain would only worsen slowly, so wenn he has to let his wings out he'll maybe have a plan.

~Grians POV~
Whilst I was searching for blocks, I already was starting to think about plans IF I can't hide my wings again, which will probably happen since I already used quite a lot of luck if not already all of it. Aha found them. I pull out some random blocks, grab a stack of rockets and fly over to Sahara. Maybe I'll be able to think of something while building.

( Today's time skip is sponsored by raid shadow legends- )
Musst have been building for a while because when I looked up the sun was already setting. I sigh. Not only had I not come up with a plan for my wings but also did I barley do something, well there wasn't much to do but still i didn't do much.

As I was just picking up my shulker boxes I got that intense pain again, it wasn't as bad as the first time but still it hurts. I wince in pain. Luckily nobody was around to hear it... then it stopped. I take a deep breath pick up the last to shulker boxes, grab a stack of rockets and fly full speed to my futuristic base.

The next few weeks were going to be hell.

(635 words)
( Greetings it's me again. So I have been thinking about a name and I've come up with a gremlins wings so now I'm asking you guys if I should use the name.) (Also thanks to all the good name ideas!)

(Also i think i had a stroke while writing this )

( time fly's while writing like I started writing 1:34 AM and now it's 3:00 AM the fuge

~Luna
(714 words )