Chapter 7

Grian had been building for 2 hours, he had created a nice and simple Rustic house. He had already moved all his stuff in... well more like throwing everything in a corner and calling it a day. However whilst building he had a couple encounters with creepers, Zombies and skeletons but unlike the first time were he had a massive group coming after him, only half of them attacked him, most of them would just look at him and then go. Grian had been breaking his mind over that especially since creepers didn't attack him at all( I wOnDeR wHy). He had been so in his thoughts that he didn't even notice a creeper that was standing right beside him. Only two minutes later did he notice because of an hiss, he jerked his head around only to be meet with two eyes looking straight at him. Grian jumped and flew in the air, looking down at the creeper who wasn't doing anything. Maybe they think I'm also an mob. Wich would make sense since he had wings.

Grian decided to explore the area since he was going to stay here for quite a while. He had only a trident since Mobs didn't care about him.

Grian was making his way through leafs and sticks trying not to trip again, Wich failed successfully since he tripped but was able to catch himself with his wings. (I give up I wanted to write an epic adventure with our boy grian but my brain is dead.)

Back with Mumbo and the crew

„Ok,Mumbo,Iskall,Ren and doc, you will go to that jungle and look for him." An very worried Xisuma said „mkay but how do we know that grian is actually there? Like what if he lost the communicator?" Ren asks „It's the only lead we've got, none of us have an idea why he ran away or worse maybe he got kidnapped by EX or something." „whatever you say X" „so wenn will we go?" Mumbo asks „I'd say tomorrow morning,so you have an day to prepare" „Alright let's hope we find him..." doc mumbles

Back with the cod boy

Grian decided he should he'd back after falling a couple of times. Maybe I'm the spoon. Grian saddens at the thought of his friends. He missed them so much but he couldn't go back now, not in this state at least.

Grian walked into his rustic house only to be meet with an beeb. The communicator, maybe I should should check it. Grian walked over to the communicator and scrolled up to the day he left

Mumbojumbo: has anybody seen grian?
Iskall85: I haven't seen him since the last Sahara meeting.
Mumbojumbo: guess I'm just gonna look around some more

After that only normal texts were there however the next day:

Xisuma: there's an server meeting in Sahara in about an hour.
Cubfan135: why in Sahara?
Iskall85: why not?

Grian looks at his privet messages

Spoon: Grian where are you?
Spoon: are you hurt or something? I can't find you anywhere
Spoon: grian?

Oh how bad grian wannted to reply that he was ok but it was to risky. He looked at his other messages wich all were questions of were he was and if he's ok. Grian felt guilty not being able to replay to them. He felt tears starting to form in his eyes, he tried to wipe them away but they just came back until he gave up and started crying. Dragging himself on his bed and curling up in a ball whilest sobbing was the only thing he could do right now and for once there was nobody to cheere him up.

(I am alive again, my brain decided not to work with me but I think I can update normally now. Until then don't fall off cliffs! ~Luna)
(645 words)