Chapter 1

When I entered the alleyway I felt someone staring at me, not watching, staring. I wouldn't be creeped out if it was day but it was currently 1 or 2 in the morning. I didn't want them to know so I kept at the same pace, but different route, the longer route. When I turned the corner I heard footsteps get closer, I quickly climbed the ladder of the building and reached the first platform to hide.

Not even a second later someone wearing all black and red shoes that didn't match, they also had shoulder length blue hair that made it hard to decipher if it was a boy or a girl since I couldn't see their face. I tried to lay down flat but the platform was to small for someone to lay down on, surprisingly they walked passed without looking up, if they did I'm not sure if they would see me or not.

Persons P.O.V
When I turned the corner they were gone, I quickly texted Dabi to hurry and get in the alleyway so he could watch out for them. I turned the other corner and got a text from Dabi telling me he was already there, I looked around and saw him lean against the wall. I saw something move on the first platform and realized it was them, I quickly texted Dabi.

Y/N P.O.V
I got ready to jump down but I saw someone else round the corner, this time I could tell if it was a boy or not. They had spiky black hair and scars, which were really cool. I laid back down again expecting him to continue walking but he stopped and leaned against the cement wall texting somebody. Why here, why now!? I waited a few minutes and he didn't even move. Fuck I can't use my quirk, I already over used it!

Quirk explanation (like how I did that)
Quirk: ghost
You can do anything a ghost can do, such as levitate, teleport short distances, and become mist, aka, not solid. If you use it too much you start getting extremely tired and loose concept of time, if you keep using it you'll pass out for minutes to hours and can lead into days.
(There it's explained)

Dabi's P.O.V
When I leaned on the wall Shigaraki texted me telling they were on the platform. I lit a cigarette and waited to see if they came down themselves or tried to escape. They didn't move so I texted Shigaraki to see if I should get them or wait longer, he texted me and I shut off my phone and began walking away.

Y/N P.O.V
He started walking away after throwing a cigarette on the ground. I got a feeling of relief go over me but it quickly went away when I heard something on the platform above me. I froze and couldn't move, I looked up and saw a blue light come from the platform. Shit it's that dude from earlier!

I hopped the railing and started running, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me, fuck, they also covered my mouth and nose with a rag, with chloroform, the same someone who covered my mouth was the same person with shoulder length blue hair.

A/N

  Wow 572 not a lot but hey it's the first chapter give me a break, see you in the next chapter luvs! <3