Chapter 2

I hopped the railing and started running, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me, fuck, they also covered my mouth and nose with a rag, with chloroform, the same someone who covered my mouth was the same person with shoulder length blue hair.
______________________________________________________

Y/N P.O.V
When I woke up I was tied up in a chair, I slowly lifted my head and saw I was in a bar. I looked around and and saw multiple people standing and staring at me. I recognized the one with scars and the one with blue hair. The one with the scars was talking to blue hair, "So... why did you want them agin" Blue hair looked annoyed at his question, but it was a good one, "Their quirk" He took a little pause and started with a sigh, "Dabi are you that dumb"

So called Dabi looked at me and before he could say anything blonde haired chick yelled, "Shiggs! They're awake!" Without missing a beat he sighed, "It's Shigaraki" And Dabi continued, "Be quiet blondie! We DONT want to give them another reason to have a headache" Shigaraki walked up to me and asked "Join my league" I looked at him for a few seconds

"Hi! What's your name! Can I taste your blood! Can I stab you! Let's be friends! My name is Himiko Toga!" "Shut it!" Shigaraki and Dabi yelled at Toga. Shigaraki looked back at me and waited for an answer. "Sure, why not" I said in a relatively monotone voice. Everyone in the bar looked shocked, "Are you gunna untie me or what?"

Shigaraki looked confused, "Are you being serious, that easy?" I looked at him with a blank stare, "Yeah, I'm already a "villain" so why not" "Untie them" Shigaraki commanded Dabi. When he untied me I didn't have time to stand up by myself, cause Toga was already pulling me up asking meaningless questions until someone pulled her off of me, "Leave them alone, we still have to introduce them to everyone else" "You're no funnnn!"

"Anyways" he said looking at the others, "Hello, I'm Mr Compress, what's yours" (I'm not gunna explain what they look like, you should know :)) "I'm f/n l/n"

Time skip by y/n being genderless 🥳

After  being introduced to everyone Shigaraki spoke, "Dabi show them their room" Dabi motioned for me to follow me, "So y/n, you single?" He smirked and looked at me for an answer, "Yes I am" He started to smirk more, didn't think it was possible, "Before you get any ideas, I like someone else" "I knew that" He quickly responded

After he lead me to my room I closed the door and before I could even remove my hand from the door I heard a knock. I opened the door and saw Toga, "What do you wan-" "So I heard you like someone! Who is it! Is it me! Dabi! *dramatic ass gasp* IS IT SHIGARAKI!" "SHHHHHH! Be quiettttt" "OMGGGGGGGG! IT IS SHIGARAKI!"

"NO! It's not, just be quiet, I have a headache" (we all know that's cap, cmon tread the title of the book) "Okayyyyy... whatever you sayyyyy" "NOW LEAVE BEFORE I KILL YOU" "Fineeeeee"

Shigaraki's P.O.V
"NOW LEAVE BEFORE I KILL YOU" I snickered at the sound of y/n getting mad. Toga came running down the hallway laughing, "What's your problem" Dabi asked, "I know who y/n likessssss!" "Did you force them to say it, they said it themselves, or are you making assumptions?" Kiroguri asked, and waited for Toga to answer, "ALL!" "What do you mean by all?" Toga giggled and sat down on the couch.

Y/N P.O.V
I heard Toga talking to the others, God she's so loud. I decided to try and sleep since I had nothing else to do.
~5 minutes later~
"AHHHHHHHHH!" "COME HERE YOU BITCH!" It's useless! I got up and started my way to the bar. I leaned on the wall and watched Dabi chase Toga around the room until Dabi made eye contact with me and he stopped. "GREAT! You woke them!" "NO I DIDNT!" "neither of you did, I didn't fall asleep" I looked and nodded and Kiroguri, he poured me a shot and slid it to me.

I took it and drank it, it burned like hell but I didn't react.

A/N
Ayyy 739 words, letsss goooooo, see you in the next chapter luvs <3