Chapter 12

*Ding* I look down at my phone and see a text from Shigaraki, "Kiroguri is gunna open a portal so you can get back to the bar" as I read it a portal opened and I walked threw.

________________________________________________________________________________

When I entered the bar Shigaraki and the rest was in a group waiting for me. All of them looked over and once the portal I came through closed multiple opened and the others walked through them. Shigaraki looked at me and told me to follow Mr. Compress.

Once Mr. Compress walked through the portal I followed and we ended up in a forest. I could hear people talking. "Who are the people talking?" He looked at me and explained that U.A students, class 1-A and class 1-B, were walking through it.

I heard someone behind us so I turned into a thin mist and turned around. I looked through the bushes and saw a girl with green hair and another girl with brown hair. I was getting ready to attack when Toga pinned down the brown haired girl. I stealthily walked behind the one with green hair and pinned her too so Toga wouldn't have to focus on two people.

"Ochako help me!" The green haired one yelled. "SoO! Your Name Is Ochako! We Will Be Best Friends!" "Get off of me,:" Ochako looked at Su, "Su! I'll Try!"

"Oh no you won't!" I yelled, I grabbed Su's (haha it spells sus) hair and dragged her to the bushes. To be completely honest I didnt have a plan for her, I just wanted her to get away from that Ochako.

Toga ran up to me and told me she has got enough blood and that I can let Su go, so I did.

We found ourselves near Dabi and we put on our gas masks, we walked through the gas but it was difficult, the gas was thick and you could barely see an inch in front of you.

We made it out and saw two boys, Katsuki Bakugo, the one Shigaraki wants us to get and Endeavors son, Shoto Todoroki.

I turned into a thin mist and walked behind them, expected from Endeavors son, he heard me and tried to pinpoint where I was.

I tried to knock out Bakugo but couldnt, Shoto told him that I was there and to attack in my direction.

I quickly dodged and I saw Mr. Compress come down from the trees and put Bakugo in a marble  and jumped back to the top of the trees and ran.

A group of boys ran near and Shoto told them what happened, they ran off and caught Mr. Compress.

I ran off and found myself face to face with the pro here Aizawa. He wrapped his scarf around me. A student with a bird head and a dark shadow creature behind him came out of the forest.

The shadow reached a big claw back and at me, ripping the back of my shirt and causing lacerations on my back. Before I blacked out I saw Dabi on the walkie talkie. I heard Shigaraki threw the walkie saying "Retreat, Get everyone and get back to our base"

Dabi sent a massive wave of blue flames at Aizawa. He let go of me and I went unconscious.

A/n
Yay 572 wordsss, and yayyyy, a new chapterrrrr *cough* See you in the next chapter luvs <3