Chapter 10

I walked back to my room, put my phone on the charger, went to the bar to get a bottle of water, almost fell on Shigaraki, cause I'm clumsy, came back to my room and fell asleep.
______________________________________________________
A/N: There will be some Dabi x Hawks in the beginning chapter, sorry, not really. And this is also a long chapter to excuse my 3-4 week break, *cough* over 2000 words *cough*
Y/N P.O.V
I woke up and checked my phone, 6:30 am. I stayed lying down for 5 mins till finally getting up and going to the bathroom, I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a black sweatshirt so I'd be somewhat comfy. I took a shower and headed to the bar, when I got there, Toga walked in the door.

"Oh! Hey y/n! What are you doing up so early? ALSOOOOO, Do you need my concealer!?" I nodded my head, "I'm up cause I took a 13 hour nap and I didn't want to chance it and take another long 'nap'" "OK!" She grabbed my hand and ran to her room, "Sit down! And take off your hoodie if it doesn't make you uncomfortable!" "Mhm" I took off my hoodie but kept the sleeves on my arms. She covered my hickeys, I thanked her and left putting back on my hoodie.

I exited her room to see Dabi leaving his, "Hey y/n, did you have any fun with Toga?" "Yep," I took a small pause to look at him, "I had so much fun" I continued walking to the bar and asked Kiroguri to make me a drink. He started making two which made me confused until I saw Shigaraki turn the corner, I really need to start listening, also where tf is Dabi.

"Hey Shigaraki, did you see Dabi in the hallway?" "No and even if I did why would I tell you?" Shiii- good point. I shrugged grabbed my drink and walked to his room. Before knocking I heard some... sounds, I knocked anyway and was expecting to see Dabi or a basic skinny blonde bitch, no, it was Hawks.

"Hey, who are you again?" Why him, "I'm y/n, we met last night" "SO THAT IS YOU! Anyways, looking for Dabi?" "Yeah I sa-"  "Aww, they care." Dabi cut me off, "Anyways, I saw him exit the room and I expected him to be at the bar, I'll get going since I know where he is" Before Hawks could say anything I grabbed the handle and forcefully shut the door.

I quickly walked to bar, Should I ask Shigaraki or keep it to my self, why didn't he stay, maybe he doesn't like witnessing pda, but I also want to tell him I don't like Dabi, right? "Hey, are you ok"

Shigaraki's P.O.V
I saw y/n turn the corner, they paused and just stared at me. I couldn't tell if they were in deep thought or just staring, I waited a bit to see if they would come out of thought or realize that they're staring but they didn't. "Hey, are you ok?"

Y/N P.O.V
"Hey, are you ok?" I lost my train of thought and realized I was staring, "Yeah I-Im fine, just was deep in thought" I smiled and asked Kiroguri for a water, I turned to Shigaraki, I noticed that his face was more red than usual. Is he sick, if he's sick we won't be able to attack, but that's the least of my concern.

"Shigaraki, your face is really red, are you sick, do you feel sick?" He looked at me and shook his head, "Do you mind if I feel your face, I just wanna make sure you aren't sick, especially since we're attacking the training camp soon" He looked at his drink, "I don't think it's necessary for you to do that, I'm fine" "Please, I just wanna make sure"

He sighed and nodded, I moved his hair out of his face and his face got more red. I touched his cheeks and they were on fire, I touched his forehead, it seemed a little warm but not as bad as his cheeks. "Do you feel fine, your face is really hot, I'll get you medicine if you need it"