Chapter 3

I took it and drank it, it burned like hell but I didn't react
______________________________________________________

Y/N P.O.V
Dabi intently looked at me, "What?" "HOW DID YOU NOT DIE?!.!!??" " wut?" "Nothing I'm just surprised a shorty like you could handle it" ;-; "sIr YoU ArE 5'9, YoU ArE BelOw NatIoNaL HiGht In AmErIcA" (yes I know that's 5'9 is above in Japan... shut up) Shigaraki began to laugh but was cut off by Dabi, "BOYYY, We are the SAME height!" "And?" Shigaraki got up and went to his room while snickering.

Everyone slowly left and so did I. When I got to my room I locked my room and surprisingly no one knocked, I quickly hopped in bed and laid on my phone for a few hours. I finally fell asleep and got a little of sleep

~the morninggg~
*knock knockkkk* "Who is it!?" "Your favorite" "Oh so it's Shigaraki?" "NO YOU IDIOT ITS DABI!" I got up and opened the door, "Really, I would've never guessed" "Shut up hottie" *pretends to barf cutely* Dabi looked at me with concern, "Shigaraki wants you..." "Ok, tell him I'll be there in a minute" He nodded then left

~a minute later~
I walked towards the bar and saw no one there except Shigaraki. I didn't know he wanted to talk privately! "So what did you want to talk about?" *sweats nervously but cutely* "Sit down" Why does he have to sound so mean but kinda cut- WTF AM I THINKING HE WILL LITERALLY KILL ME! I sat down next to him and waited for him to talk.

"Since you are a new member, there are some rules since I don't fully trust you" I nodded my head and sat quietly, "One, no leaving the base alone, if you do you will get captured by Dabi. Two, don't try and contact heros, ESPECIALLY Allmight... Ok" "Yes, I understand" I tried to sound tough but I think it didn't work, "You're free to go" I nodded and left the bar and went back to my room to take a shower.

~after shower*wink*~
After I got out of the shower I put on some sweatpants and a random top I grabbed from the bag Dabi gave me before entering my room. Why is it always him... does he like meeeeeeee *barfs*. I exited my room and headed to the bar, when I walked in Twice and Toga were playing truth or dare and Toga asked if I would like to join. Of course I said yes, I'm not a pussy.

"Ok y/n! Truth or Dare!" "Ummmm, truth" Toga looked at me with pure excitement, "Who do you like!" I looked at her with a blank stare, "I think you know the answer Toga" "OMG ITS SHIGA-" I quickly covered her mouth and threatened her with a lighter. "We don't say that out loud" I whispered at her.

She nodded her head and looked behind me. I turned around and saw Dabi looking at me, haha I'm in danger :'). "Who is your crush y/n?" Dabi said while forming a smirk, "Someone..." I kept my eyes locked on him. He kept his eyes on me, "Ok... I thought you said you liked crusty" "Crusty?" I am confusion. "Shigaraki" ohhhhh, wait, "I don't like him, nope"

~time skip cause I'm lazy<3~
After getting Dabi to shut up I continued playing truth or dare. After a few hours, yes I said hours, I went to bed. I stayed up most of the night hoping Dabi would keep his mouth shut, cause only god knows Shigaraki will kill me

A/n

Yay 621 wordssss, not that many but hey there's still a chapter,     see you next chapter luvs <3