Chapter 5

I nodded and asked Kiroguri for a shot, he got me one but it wasn't as strong. Thank god, if it was I wouldn't be able to hide it, some because I wasn't use to drinking strong alcohol, and most because I couldn't' keep my mind off him.
______________________________________________________
Y/N P.O.V
After Shigaraki explained the plan he walked to his room and I expected him to stay in his room. "Let's all have a drink, since we didn't have a drink when y/n joined us" Dabi quickly said after Shigaraki left, and while he slowly got closer to me. Everyone agreed and started drinking, including me.

A few minutes passed by and just as I thought Shigaraki stayed in his room, probably overwhelmed and he is probably overthinking the plan to make it the best.

Shigaraki's P.O.V
I left as soon as I could, I could not stand Dabi and y/n staring at me. Especially with what Dabi told me a few nights ago. Why would they like me, they probably like a lot of people. Dabi is probably lying, right?

Dabi's P.OV
After he left I suggested "let's all have a drink, since we didn't have a drink whe y/n joined us" Y/n looks like a light weight and this is the easiest way to get Shigaraki away from them. "Kiroguri get y/n a drink" Kiroguri nodded his head and poured a drink for them.

Y/N P.O.V
Dabi told Kiroguri to get me a drink, "Not a strong one please" Kiroguri nodded his head and gave me the drink he poured. I took a sip and thankfully it was week but it had a little bit of kick to it. I continued drinking it until there was nothing left and asked for more.

2nd person P.O.V
After a few hours you were completely drunk, and so was Dabi. Dabi started walking to you and casually and gently pushed you on the wall. "Hey Dabi! Hey y/n! Whatchyadoin?" You looked over lazily and whispered, "Talking" you took a small pause and started talking again, "Toga did you drink, if you did you'll regret it, also it's illegal, you're only 17"

"I didn't! Dabi told me not to!" "So you do everything I say" Dabi looked at toga, "Go to your room" "YOURE NO FUNNNN!" Toga yelled "Now!" After dabi yelled that Toga went to her room and so did everyone else until it was just you and Dabi.

Dabi lifted his hand and held your chin. He stared into your e/c eyes and you stared right back at his turquoise eyes. You could feel your cheeks get red and felt your body get more warm. You looked down at your feet, Dabi put his hand on your cheek and slowly moved it back to your chin, he lifted your head and you and him were only a few centimeters apart.

Dabi started to lean towards you, you looked at his lips then his scars then back to his eyes, then one last time at his scars. You could feel him stop so you looked back into his eyes. He started to pull away until you put your hand on his neck, you thought, "his skin is... surprisingly soft, especially since his scars don't look too soft"

You pulled him in and you felt his breath on your face causing you to turn into a literal tomato, even though you pulled him in. You kept looking at his eyes then lips then eyes, when you looked at his lips agin he pulled you in closer and you and his lips weren't even a singular centimeter apart.

Light affection
Before you knew it you and Dabi were kissing, he pulled your hips closer to him and wrapped his hands around them. He slowly pulled away, "Follow me"

A/n

670 that's some words, also the next chapter will all be affection and probably smut, a lot of it. See you next chapters luvs <3