Chapter 8

I walked down the hallway to Shigaraki's room and got ready to knock, I heard soft footsteps getting closer to the door, my mind was racing and didn't know what to do, Shigaraki opened the door...
______________________________________________________
Shigaraki P.O.V
I opened the door cause I swore I heard someone stop in front of it, but when I opened it no one was there. I didn't think much of it and headed to the bar to put away my glass, I looked at Kiroguri, "Where'd Dabi and y/n go? Also could you get me another drink?" Kiroguri grabbed a bottle and started pouring me a drink, "Dabi went for a walk and y/n went to go ask you something"

I took a quick drink and continued the conversation, "They didn't ask me anything, they weren't near my door" I thought for a little before Kiroguri started again, "Maybe they chickened out," He took a little pause to think, "Or they used their quirk cause they didn't expect you to leave your room" That's right their quirk, I forgot all about it.

Y/N P.O.V
I quickly turned to mist and and teleported a few feet away from his door, he walked to the bar and asked where me and Dabi were, "Dabi went for a walk and y/n went to go ask you something" Really?! Did Kiroguri snitch by accident, seriously. I stopped listening listening until Kiroguri said, "Or they used their quirk cause they didn't expect you to leave your room" Really dude, stop talking!

I heard Shigaraki set his glass down and started walking towards the hallway. I quickly went into my room and shut the door as fast but as silently as I could. I heard his footsteps get closer, but they stopped at my door. *kNoCk KnOcK* I yelled "Coming!" even though I was a few feet away from the door. I waited a few seconds before opening the door.

I opened the door and tried to act natural, "Oh! H-Hey Shigaraki. What d-do you need." I failed. "Kiroguri said you wanted to ask me something, is that true?" I saw Toga start leaving her room, she looked at us and slowly went back inside, "Yes, it is, but it's not an important question. It's really stupid, trust me." There was silence and it felt like it lasted forever, "Well I'm not gunna force you to ask," He started walking away, "Also we are going to attack the training camp, so you might wanna get ready." "When are we attacking" "In a few days" He continued to the bar.

Not even a few seconds after I closed the door I heard another knock. I opened the door and saw Toga, but before I could say anything, "Why was Shigaraki at your door!?" She stood there waiting for an answer, "He just told me that we're attacking a training camp in a few days and that I might wanna get ready for it." "Ok!" Toga is real easy to convince.

~Time skip because I have mixed feelings for Dabi~
After Toga left I took a nap that I thought was gunna be a few hours but when I woke up I saw Toga out of the corner of my eye, I sat up. "What time is it?" Toga grabbed her phone, "It's 9:00 pm, I thought you would never wake up!" Why did she sound so happy? I got up and told her to leave, "WhyYy?!" "I'm gunna take a shower, I feel gRoSs."

She left but before she closed the door she said, "Do you wanna use my concealer after the shower or in the morning?" I paused to think, "Wake me in the morning since you wake up before me, and since you can still get in my room when I lock it." She nodded and left

~After shower~
I hopped out and put on some clothes, since I wasn't that tired I decided to go for a quick walk around the area. I put on a sweatshirt, left my room, and started down the hallway. When I reached the end I heard speaking so I covered my neck and continued,

"Y/n, where you going this late?" I tired to see Dabi. "I'm going for a walk, I'm not that tired since I took a," I stopped to think. If it was 6:50 something when I woke up and I talked to Dabi, Shigaraki, And Toga, let's say it was 7:30-8:00 am, let's round up and say 8:00 am. I started counting using my fingers, "Since I took a 13 hour nap"

He stood up and walked to me, "I don't want to bother you, but, can I come with you?" I looked at him, "I don't know, can you" he sighed, "May I come with you?" Hehe "I don't know mAy you?" There was a short pause, "Yes I may, now let's go!"

He pushed me out of the door, "So where where were you gunna walk?" I looked at him while rubbing my arm, "I didn't have a plan, I just wanted to walk around." He looked at me, sOrRy stared at me, he was also staring at my neck, "Why are you staring at me?" Oh shi- "Who gave you hickeys?" Seriously, he doesn't remember.

"Do you not remember," he stared at me confused, "You wanted to celebrate me joiningggggg," He still didn't talk, "We got drunk, Toga said that you had me up against a wall, you told her to go to her room and I told her not to drink. Do you still not remember, I don't blame you I don't remember, Toga told me everything."

"I... remember now." He started to grin, "I remember EVERYTHING now." I am confusion, "What happened," he didn't say anything, "Tell me what happened!" The grin on his face slowly turned into a smirk, "You really wanna kno-" "Yes!" "Are you sure, you are not gunna believe me." I nodded. "Why wouldn't I believe you?"

~Little time skip cause I don't wanna explain smut~
"I don't believe you." I stared at him, "We did not fuck ALL night" he quickly glanced at me. "You're leaving something out, aren't you?" "I'm not!" I looked at him with a I doubt it face, "Ok fine, I am, in the middle of us doing it, you got up, put your clothes on and left with no reason!"

Wait a damn minute, "So that means you left this!" I pulled down one side of my pants and lifted up my shirt to show the burn scar. "Yeah... Maybe..." "Are You Serious!? There Is No Way I Would've Let You Do That To Me!" He looked at the ground and continued, "Well you did, There is no changing what have already happened!" Shiiii he right. "So you have to deal with it" he turned around and went inside, I kept walking until I got tired.

A/N
I got bored so here is a chapter that is 1188 words. See you in the next chapter luvs <3