Chapter 14 (Last Chapter 🥲)

Toga came in and asked for Shigaraki to follow her.
____________________________________
TOGAS P.O.V
I opened y/ns door and told Shigaraki to follow me. Once we got to a place where I knew y/n couldn't hear me, I told Shigaraki.

"OMG SHIGARAKI WANNA HEAR A SECRET!" Shigaraki shushed me, "It's not gonna be a secret if you scream it" I nodded, "Sooooo, like everyone knows you like y/n, " He went to talk but I kept talking, "BUTTT There is good newssss! Y/n... LIKES YOUU!"

SHIGARAKIS P.O.V
When Toga said that I froze, "How do I know your not lying?" Toga smiled, "If you don't believe me," Toga turned around and started walking a way, "You could always ask them yourself!" I stood there for a few seconds before going to y/ns room.

2nd P.O.V
You heard the door handle turn, you looked up and saw Shigaraki walk in. "What did Toga tell you?" He walked to the side of your bed and sat down in the chair beside it, "Uhm she told me you liked me" You nodded, confirming what she had told him was true. He continued, "B-but no need to feel uhm embarrassed, cause I think I like you too"

You tilted your head to the side, "Think?" He looked at you, clearly trying to think of an answer, "Think, because I don't know what the feeling 'like' would feel like" You nodded, "I have a quick question, how do you feel around me?"

"I feel kinda nervous" You nodded (haha take a shot every time y/n nods) You sat up and patted next to you. He got up and sat where you patted. You sat your hand on his and pulled him in, our faces were barely an inch apart. He caressed your cheek and leaned in. His and your lips met, both of you pulled back.

One week later~&~Y/NS P.O.V
I woke up to the feeling of Shigarakis hands wrapped around me, I tried to move but the more I did the tighter Shigarakis grip got. I finally got out and went to the bar to see Dabi already doing shots.

"Hey man, are you okay? It's 6 am and your already doing shots" He looked at me and nodded. I walked closer and got water. As I walked away Dabi grabbed me wrist and told me to go on the roof and I did as he said.

On the rooftop~2nd p.o.v
You waited for Dabi to come to the rooftop. You heard the stairway door open and saw Dabi, "So why did you want me to come up here?" He walked over to you, "So you and Shigaraki are together, and it got me thinking," He turned to you and grabbed your biceps, "I was the one who made the first move," You could feel his hand heat up, "I was the one who saved you from The hero's and that one A-1 student but you still chose Shigaraki. Why?"

You tried to think but Dabi was melting your skin, "I don't know! He is just my type!" You yelled frantically. Blue flames engulfed the air around you, you tried screaming but no one could hear you, except for Dabi, he heard you loud and clear but no matter how loud you yelled he didn't stop.

Soon your screams subsided and so did the flames, the only thing left of you was a charcoaled body. Dabi left the roof but someone else came up.

"AHHHHHH! SHIGARKI!" Shigaraki ran up the stairs to see Toga kneeled beside your fried corpse. Shigaraki fell to the ground.

Three days later~
Shigaraki buried your corpse and planted already sprung daisies (or any flower of your choice) on your grave. He went there everyday and so did everyone else, including Dabi. He never admitted to killing you but he never forgot.

A/N
HEHEHEHEHEEH Hoped you liked the last chapter and sorry for the ending, not really tho, anywhosies goodbye luvs <3