Chapter 4

After getting Dabi to shut up I continued playing truth or dare. After a few hours, yes I said hours, I went to bed. I stayed up most of the night hoping Dabi would keep his mouth shut, cause only god knows Shigaraki will kill me
______________________________________________________
Shigaraki's P.O.V
(Bet you didn't see this coming ;))
After talking to y/n I went back to my room to think about our next mission and how y/n would be helpful. After awhile all I could think about was y/n themselves, I don't understand why, am I fascinated with them, their quirk, what is this feeling? While thinking about y/n the sound of knocking interrupted the thought. I got up and saw Dabi, "You will not believe what y/n just told me!"

Y/N P.O.V
Surprisingly I fell asleep and when I woke up I hopped in the shower hoping it would wake me up, it did surprisingly. I got dressed and started down the hallway but Dabi stopped me. "What are you doing, get out of my way" "Sorry no can do shorty... Shigaraki wants to see you, in his room" Oh god did Dabi tell him, is Shigaraki about to kill me, there's no way Dabi would tell him, he wouldn't do that, not to me, right? I walked to his door and knocked.

"Is it y/n! Come in" I opened the door and saw him writing on a dry erase board. "What do you need" "I need you to go over my plans. They're for attacking class 1A and 1B" I nodded my head and started checking his plans. In the middle of checking the plans I got distracted by the smell of his room, it smelled... nice, especially since he doesn't look like he smells necessarily good.

My thoughts were broken by his voice, "Are you done , or do need more time" I quickly checked the last part and nodded my head, "It looks good and it should be a success" "Should?" "Should," Fuck did I make him mad, "Cause there are some parts where if we mess up there is a very small chance we can fix what we did wrong, especially in a short amount of time, but since we have powerful villains on our side I know we will win" He nodded and asked me to leave.

~time skip cause why not~
It's been a few days since I checked his plans, I wonder when the plan will take place. A few seconds later after thinking that Shigaraki Walked in the bar with the dry erase board in his hand. "Ok this is my plan for attacking UAs trip, with the help from y/n" He said that but I barely helped. After he said that I helped I felt someone staring at me, I tried to ignore it but it was too distracting, not in the perverted way.

I looked around and saw Dabi AND Toga looking at me, sorry staring. When I looked at Toga she started chuckling and when I looked at Dabi he smirked, which worries me cause he smirks too goddamn much! I looked away and halfway listened to Shigaraki until he mentioned me.

"Y/n you will need to try and kidnap Bakugo, this isn't a particularly easy job, thats why I'm giving it to you" I nodded and asked how. "You could use your invisibility as a huge advantage so you can easily get him on the ground" he paused and I could tell he was thinking really hard, he lifted his head and started again, "Then if he tries to attack just turn into fog, but you'll have to be very aware of your surroundings cause there are gunna be groups of students and hero's who will try to attack if they find out we are there"

I nodded and asked Kiroguri for a shot, he got me one but it wasn't as strong. Thank god, if it was I wouldn't be able to hide it, some because I wasn't use to drinking strong alcohol, and most because I couldn't' keep my mind off him.

A/n
Wow 711 words, more than last chapter, that's all that matters write. See you next chapter luvs <3