Chapter 6

Before you knew it you and Dabi were kissing, he pulled your hips closer to him and wrapped his hands around them.He slowly pulled away,"Follow me"
______________________________________________________
A/n: this will be hard to make gender neutral so there will be a part for women anatomy then a part for male anatomy, sorry for the inconvenience:) also idk how a dick works, I'm sorry
Y/N P.O.V
I staggered while following Dabi down the hallway. He pulled on me and I almost fell, on my face, he saw me almost fall and picked me up bridal style and continued walking. We got to his door and went inside.

Light smut warning <3
(Sorry if this is incorrect about light, but it's mostly teasing)
He gently laid me down on the bed. He ran his hands down my sides while kissing around my neck. He slowly took off my shirt and started to kiss around my chest, then down to my stomach. He looked up and smiled, seriously, teasing. I sighed and looked down.

"What's the matter princess?" He smirked and made his way back up to my neck. He reached my ear, "What do you want me to you" I tried to hide it but I started getting warmer and my breathing sped up.

medium sMuT
He slowly moved one of his hands to the top of my pants, sweatpants, and started to run his fingers on the band of the pants. He moved his head and started kissing my neck and moved to my chest. He moved his other hand to my waist and slipped them into my pants.

He slowly kissed down my body, then he reached the top of my pants. Dabi slowly pulled down my pants and threw them to the side. He started kissing right above my underwear. I placed my hand on the top of his head and unconsciously pulled his hair. He bit down on my stomach and looked up, oh no.

Smut warning for women anatomy <3
(THERE WILL BE 🩸, 🔥, AND 🔪 MENTIONED AND USED)
He smirked and pulled out a knife, specifically a black switch blade :), from his pocket and flipped the blade out. With the knife in hand he placed his hand right next to my thigh where I could barely feel the tip of the blade, "don't make any noises doll, we don't want the others to hear you" I looked at his hand and saw him fidgeting with the knife.

With is free hand he slowly pulled down my underwear. I started breathing heavier and then felt the knife poke my skin, I looked down and saw that it punctured my skin, Is it really that sharp, I didn't feel it cut me. He moved his head and removed the knife from my thigh, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to move my hand" he smirked and started chuckling a little.

Blood started to exit the would, Dabi sat the knife down and ran his finger up my thigh and got some blood. He put his finger to his mouth and licked the blood off. He hupulled down my underwear more and put his head in between my thighs. He started licking up and down my clit, I sighed, in the good way, and looked down with a small playful grin

He stuck his tongue further and further into me, I kept letting out slight moans and gasps. I let out a more audible one and he pulled his tongue and grinned at me while picking up the blade and lightly dragged it across my skin, when it penetrated my skin I didn't react.

He looked at me and sat up, grabbed me by the hips and dragged me closer and moved his finger up and down my thigh slowly letting his finger heat up using his quirk, obviously. I looked down and I saw the smoke from my burning flesh and I finally snapped back to reality when I started to feel the pain
End of smut

I looked at him with wide eyes and got up quickly. I put on my cloths and left as fast as I could. I went into my room and locked the door.

Smut warning for male anatomy <3
(THERE WILL BE 🩸, 🔥, AND 🔪 MENTIONED AND USED)
He smirked and pulled out a knife, specifically a black switch blade :), from his pocket and flipped the blade out. With the knife in hand he placed his hand right next to my thigh where I could barely feel the tip of the blade, "don't make any noises doll, we don't want the others to hear you" I looked at his hand and saw him fidgeting with the knife.

With is free hand he slowly pulled down my boxers. I started breathing heavier and then felt the knife poke my skin, I looked down and saw that it punctured my skin, Is it really that sharp, I didn't feel it cut me. He moved his head and removed the knife from my thigh, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to move my hand" he smirked and started chuckling a little.

Blood started to exit the would, Dabi sat the knife down and ran his finger up my thigh and got some blood. He put his finger to his mouth and licked the blood off. He pulled down my boxers more and put his head in between my thighs. He started licking up and down my shaft, I sighed, in the good way, and looked down with a small playful grin

He stuck the tip of my dick into his mouth and slowly put more of my dick into his mouth, I kept letting out slight moans and gasps. I let out a more audible one and he slowly lifted his head up, looked at me, and grinned at me while picking up the blade and lightly dragged it across my skin, when it penetrated my skin I didn't react.

He looked at me and sat up, grabbed me by the hips and dragged me closer and moved his finger up and down my side slowly letting his finger heat up using his quirk, obviously. I looked down and I saw the smoke from my burning flesh and I finally snapped back to reality when I started to feel the pain
End of smut

I looked at him with wide eyes and got up quickly. I put on my cloths and left as fast as I could. I went into my room and locked the door.

A/n
Wow 1122 words that's impressive, and I'm sorry for not having a longer smut part, I don't like Dabi that much and couldn't handle it 😗 See you in the next chapter luvs <3