Suffer

We're back bitches.
Or maybe we're still here, idk.
But either way thanks :D

I feel my hands shake as I open the car door. The house inside was loud and I wondered how many friends they had over.

The house was cute.

It was a small cabin in the middle of a large wooded area.

It was a one story that had a few windows that overlooked the large land.

Someone was swinging on a porch swing and judging by the dark copper hair and bluish green eyes it was Rylies mom.

"Oh you're back!" Her bluish eyes dart to me, and her smile falters for a moment before she recovers.

She clearly didn't know I was coming here.

She had been in some of my visions too.

We were kinda best friends from what I could tell.

I smile and walk into her open arms without hesitation, realizing after that hug was probably for Rylie.

She laughs and pats my back.

"Who are you?" She asks me, and I extend my hand, my cheeks flushing as I realize I had been kind of rude.

"I'm Lilly." She nods, looking at Rylie.

"Well come inside. The boys are being a bit loud but I will quiet them down." She tuts, and I smile.

She seemed tough.

Then again any middle aged woman willing to take on 10+ collage boys without proper preparation was.

She walked with a certain determination that reminded me of my mom.

My mom walked like she had all the confidence in the world too.

I trail after her, suddenly nervous.

I was still wearing a plain t shirt and my brothers old jeans.

I didn't look pretty...

Before I can second guess Rylie grabs my hand and pulls me into the house.

"Tap water, remember?" She teases, smirking. I saw send her a sheepish look, my cheeks heating.

She chuckles and slips inside.

"Be nice, no jokes." I hear someone scold loudly.

I groan internally.

Seriously?

She was making me out to be such a nerd!

To be fair I kind of was, but that was irrelevant.

I could take jokes.

Rylie stops in the hall, kicking her shoes off and signaling for me to do the same.

I toss my boots off and follow her down the hall.

My head was buzzing with information, as the group of boys dump their futures on me.

I normally would put my headphones on but right now I was to distracted to care.

Two deep breaths later and we are in the living room.

I watch Rylie as she speaks, to afraid to look at the crowd of boys.

It was like I could sense them.

Almost like a magnet was pulling me toward them...

I look up and it's like a thousand things happen at once.