The best kind of high

When I recover Damon removes his fingers, his eyes on mine as he sticks them in his mouth.

Ethan chuckles, kissing my heated cheeks.

"You're amazing Lilly." He mumbles, more to himself than me I think.

"Right back at you." I wasn't sure what to say, but that gets a chuckle.

Suddenly I remember how bare I am, and self consciousness takes over.

Before I can cover myself Raiden pins my hands over my head.

"Already saw lils, don't hide from us." Ethan scolds and my anxiety spikes as three sets of eyes look at my body so intensely I feel like I might burn.

"Do you want to rest?" Damon asks, and Raiden releases my wrists.

I wince as I see claw marks on his shoulder.

He glances at them, smirking to himself.

I roll my eyes, not bothering with an apology. They'd heal fast anyway.

"I should get home." I say, but I don't move.

"Rest. We will handle everything else." The promise allows me to relax.

Raiden's point of view:

"That's ironic coming from you." This gets a glare from the Princess.

"How is it ironic your fashion statements aren't for me?" She questions defensively.

"Lilly didn't you wear that shirt yesterday?" She looks down at her T-shirt and shrugs, unbothered.

"I recall leaving my shirt on your floor." She retorts, and I grin.

"Besides white tees are classic, unlike that." She points through the window at the lingerie set.

I shrug innocently.

"You can wear one of your Walmart shirts over that." She purses her lips thoughtfully.

I'd demanded she let me take her out to do something.

She'd been okay with the mall, but not okay with me buying her stuff.

The promise that we'd share a bank account one day didn't help her hesitation.

"Fine. I guess I could find someone to wear it for." She sends me a smirk and I narrow my eyes, not amused.

She walks into the Victoria's Secret and I follow after her.

I let her shop, playing a car racing game on my phone. When I see her sneak in line I hand the lady behind the counter my card.

"I can pay for it!" Lilly protests.

"Why not let him buy it? If I had a boyfriend I'd be glad he was willing to buy me this." The lady behind the desk holds up a lacy number approvingly.

Lilly blushes and shakes her head, making me smile.

"Listen to her, she's smart."

We leave with a bag, and I pull her into another store.

"Aren't guys supposed to complain when girls drag them to the mall?"

I shrug, handing her a dress.

"I don't wear dresses." She frowns. I grab a few more random things.

"Well now you have the option."

"I guess. Ethan likes this." She murmurs, her eyes foggy. She grabs a blue top and throws it over her shoulder before going into the changing room.