Final

My whole body hurt.

It was like i was railed by a bus, and not wolfs.

It was a numbness between my legs, and a throbbing in my neck.

They told me it would go away soon, so I was trying to hide any pain.

They were being great about it.

And since it was hard to control my connection with them I'd randomly share a private thought in our mind link.

Like how Ethan had a nice ass, or how every time Raiden pursed his lips I got distracted.

Or that time they accidentally overheard my train of thoughts while I was watching Damon do a push up competition with Erik.

Though to make me feel less embarrassed they'd make sure to let their constant stream of consciousness comfort me.

My legs are a little wobbly too, so they make sure I don't have to get up for anything.

The long car ride was nice because it gave me time to recover, but once we reach the Wildfire pack i have no choice but to suck it up.

"You have a choice." Ethan says from the front seat. I shake my head, not opening my eyes.

"I'm not letting you carry me in." I state simply.

Damon kisses the top of my head and brushes his fingers down my spine.

I get out of the car and am greeted by a tall man who, much like every other person Ive met recently, was build like a brick wall.

He had a scar on his cheek, going down to his jaw. He had deep blue eyes and though he looked stern I knew he was kind to my mates when their parents passed, so I try not to judge.

Leo gets out of the car behind us and moves with impressive speed.

I snatch Leo, when I see he's about to shake the mans hand and say something to upset him.

I pick him up fighting a wince as he squirms in my grip.

Damon takes him, setting him on his shoulders.

Damon had gotten closest to my brother since he knew most about chess strategy's.

Though he stood no chance against Leo, he gave him a challenge.

"Ello sir." Leo giggles.

I watch Nathan frown. "What is it with Americans and Australian accents?" He asks, the thick Australian accent making Leo grin.

"It's very sexy. That's what my sister says." I squeeze my eyes shut.

"To my diary you freak." I snap, reaching for him but he lifts his legs and Damon moves away so I couldn't beat my brother up.

"I'm sorry." I say, extending a hand. "Lilly." He nods, shaking my hand.

"What brings you by Ethan?" He asks casually, waving a hand for us to follow.

We walk up a large set of marble steps into a mansion.

It was insanely big, to big for one person.

I'd get lonely.

"We have questions." Damon answers.

"Yeah, like how'd you get that epic scar." Leo asks, and we send him a look.

"Leonardo." I scold, sighing.

"Well the little man had a good question." Erik says from beside me, looking hopeful.