Giving Affection

Hugs, kisses, and more

Franklin

Unexpected. It's like he sneaks up on you then takes you by surprise. He startles you a few times when he wraps his arms around you from behind, though that only makes him laugh if you jump a little. He seems like one that doesn't like to much affection, but he's quite the opposite. He's always holding onto you at any chance he gets. Franklin surprises you with date nights quite often, but really his favourite way of spending time with you is when your both snuggled on the sofa. He loves to kiss your cheek, neck, and along your shoulders. Franklin knows how those spots can be used to his advantage.

Michael

Cliché. He lives his life like he's in a movie, and his ways of endearment are just like those old-school 80s films he likes. Gentle, passionate kisses as he holds you by the waist; that's his favourite. Michael will spoil you, no matter the cost, he will buy you just about anything that you ask for, as long as it keeps that beautiful smile on your face. A classic dinner date is his favourite way of treating you, though these nights don't happen extremely often. He cherishes seeing you all dressed up and compliments you a lot. If you willingly watch one of his favourite movies, you've won his heart.

Trevor

Unpredictable. One moment he's all over you, not willing to let you escape his hugs. Then, he wants to be alone for a while. Loving him, and giving him affection can be difficult; you never know how he's going to react, but he never turns down your hugs. Long drives around Sandy Shores happen frequently, and sometimes he'll stop somewhere quiet so you can wander the grounds together. Trevor isn't big on romantic dates, but he lets you know how much he loves you through different ways. He thinks about you, and only you. If anyone were to harm you, just know that Trevor will have the problem sorted before you have a chance to think.

Lamar

Gentle. Considering his outward nature to be so daring and reckless at times, when he is with you, Lamar becomes a different person. Though he can still be a bit of a loud-mouth, his touches are a different kind. As he is much taller than you, Lamar hugs you from behind quite a lot. Either his arms go over your shoulders or around your waist; he won't settle for any other way. Dates don't happen that often, but if you do go out with him, it'll be a walk in the park with Chop. He tells you that he prefers quiet dates, in places where there isn't such a crowd.

Wade

Shy. He's not used to this kind of love. You'll be the one to give more affection. Wade gets a little startled the first few times you hug him randomly, but eventually he gets used to it, and begins to return the sweet affection. Slow kisses and lingering on hugs. He asks if he doing something right all the time, so there's a lot of reassurance between the pair of you. Wade doesn't quite understand the idea of going on a date, but he's always up for going out to the beach with you. Just strolling along the seafront together. Very sweet and tender moments.

Pavel

Cherished. He's been cooped up aboard the submarine for a long time, alone and away from humanity. Pavel isn't used to physical affection as such, so when you hug him he lingers on your touch for a while. When you kiss, his hands roam a little. Pavel clutches your hips and pulls you towards him, savouring that feeling of your body being pressed against his. He barely has time to rest, what with maintaining the submarine, so almost any moment with your presence, even if your just conversing, is treasured. Pavel randomly places his hat on your head too. He calls you his "Kapitan", while there's a grin on his face.