Pavel X Reader #1

Oh baby, how sweet you truly are

(1728 words)

Location: Kosatka, Submarine

Lonesome she sat at the table in the Mess Hall, with papers adorning little notes and messy scribbles of maps scattered about in front of her. She twirled her pen in hand, her mind wandering aimlessly. With a huff, the girl slouched, propping herself up on the table with her head in her hands.

Plans were currently being constructed to sabotage a particular rich man located on a remote island just off the coast of South Los Santos. Their plan was to rob him of his finest possessions, worth millions, and selling them to earn money for themselves. Not such a job for a lady, but the girl knew her way about such a dangerous mission, having similar experience in her past, not the mention the thrill of the blazing action.

Preparation had taken much longer than expected. Tasks that were carried out day-after-day, to aid in their success in returning from the island, were leaving the girl drained of energy. She would set out each day with a different objective, in search for another item, or weapon, to steal from a high class group of agents, who were linked to said rich man. Exhaustion was surely catching up to her.

Her counterpart was familiar with work of the sort. He had served several years in the Russian Navy, before stepping down from his role, and tuning to a life of crime. Though he was merely the mastermind behind such an idea; the one conducting the act.

Pavel, her Russian associate, remains aboard the submarine at all times, maintaining the ship while the girl, along with a few others from their crew, fetches the wanted weaponry for their heist. Their base of operation, totally unsuspecting, being the submersible itself.

The girl admires Pavel's intelligence, and his ability to keep such a ship in order single-handedly. Ever since purchasing the ship, and throughout the time she had stayed aboard, the girl had not found out so much about the man as she had thought. Pavel tends to things that need doing, rarely ever giving himself a chance to have a good rest. Each time they see one another, they only discuss their plans for the upcoming robbery.