How A Breakup Affects Them

*Requested!*

*Requested!*

Pt2: You Get Back Together

Franklin

It's almost like a sense of panic that he feels. He doesn't want you to walk out on him, and will do everything he can in that moment to keep you from leaving. If you leave, Franklin becomes distant with the world entirely; rarely leaving his house, or contacting any of his friends. He drops off the radar to think things through, to think of ways he can get you back. He misses you very much. Your beautiful self, your voice, your presence. Nothing distracts him from the thought of you, despite the way Lamar may attempt to help him. Franklin will shed a tear when he's alone at night. Your break up has hit him harder than anything else in his life, and your distance proves how much he needs you.

Michael

He looks for a reason to blame you for your break up, a horrible trait of his. But when he realises that you've nothing to be blamed for, Michael is silent. He berates himself for being so stupid in the heat of the moment, as he has a tendency to immediately say what comes to mind, even if it's hurtful. Now he's on his own, he searches for something to fill the void in his heart; like, spending more time in bars, getting so drunk he can barely walk. He forgets about the movies he loves so much, and finds himself sitting in silence with a cigarette in his hand. No one else can even get closer to him. You're the only one he wants, and he knows just how badly he has messed up.

Trevor

He gets angry at the slightest things. With no one to console him, like you can, Trevor is chaotic. Drinking, smoking, taking more drugs, and committing crimes like there is no tomorrow. He's reckless and untameable without you. He hardly sleeps. Hardly eats. Ron can't talk to Trevor without being yelled at. Wade keeps his distance for his own sake. Trevor is purely on his own. He takes long drives through the desert with his music blaring, only hoping that he would pass you on the lonely roads. Trevor can't handle being without you, not without the bond built up between you and him. The thing that gets to him most is that he doesn't know how to make things right again...

Lamar

His heart turns bitter cold. He's distant, and short with anyone who tries to get close. Lamar spends a lot of time with Chop for comfort; it's like a sense of having a bond with another. Only that he wishes it was you. He has a habit of talking to Chop about you, telling the dog how he misses you, despite Chop merely sitting with him in silence. Lamar might seek out Franklin for some advice on how to win your heart again, but it pains him to tell someone that he messed up his relationship, and instead will visit Franklin just so he's not alone. You are his first serious relationship, and Lamar doesn't know how to handle being on his own, after being with you for so long.

Wade

Bless his pure heart. Wade is so hurt once he hears that you want to split up. For a while he can't process his emotions. He cries when he's alone because he misses you so much. Wade really doesn't know what he did wrong, and he wishes you would tell him so he can apologise and make up. The last thing he ever wanted was to part with you, and now he doesn't know which direction to turn. Wade will firstly seek out Ron for comfort, as Ron is much more gentle with him, but Trevor will probably come by sooner or later. Wade doesn't tell anyone about your break up, but it's quite easy for anyone to see the situation as he was always seen by your side.

Chef

He's silent. Chef hardly talks to Trevor when he comes by the lab. Distant stares and blank expressions all the time. It's like a cigarette never leaves his hand; he begins drinking, smoking and taking more drugs than ever before to simply clear the thought of you. But nothing works. No matter how he can try to immerse himself in the drug business, you're always on his mind. All the time alone has him thinking of ways he can get you back. Chef may abruptly question Trevor on the subject too. Only then will he share the secret of your breakup. He gets ashamed that he messed up your relationship, and nothing can make him feel better. No matter what harmful drugs go into his system, you're the only one for him and he knows he needs you.

Pavel

A breakup had never affected him this severely before. Pavel becomes so deeply depressed. He's utterly alone on the submarine now that you've left and the loneliness is daunting. He throws himself into the works of the ship, tending to anything that needs doing, and may even make a reason to fix something. There's not much on the sub to distract him from the thought of you. Pavel blames himself entirely. He figures that he is purely the reason his previous marriages never lasted, and assumes that this time it is no different. He hardly ever goes to the Mess Hall for something to eat, and the ship becomes a little bit cluttered in places with various tools he won't bother to put away. You kept a smile ever-present on his face and since you left, Pavel hasn't smiled since. He desperately wants you back. You brought life to the empty ship, but mostly brightened up his life.