Franklin, Michael, Trevor; Marriage & Children

(Request from Tumblr)

Note: Michael is divorced, and does not already have kids in this scenario

Franklin

• Out of the three, he's the one that wants marriage the most. He can't say much about having kids though...

• Franklin waits as long as you need to. He wants you to be sure on it before going ahead with proposing.

• He takes you out somewhere special to propose. Perhaps where you first met, or the location of your first date.

• He doesn't want an overly dramatic ocassion. Franklin wants only relatives and close friends, but is reluctant to whatever it is that you want. After all, it's your special day.

• Franklin had thought about settling down and having children, but now that he's married to you, it seems to hit him a little differently.

• Late nights and long conversations about having children. Franklin is certainly nervous, but it doesn't affect his desire to try.

• He realy does look forward to his future with you.

Michael

• He is highly uncertain of proposing to another woman, especially after the way his last marriage ended... He has his doubts about himself that's for sure.

• You'll surely be dropping hints for a long while before he actually proposes. But when he eventually does, it's the most romantic moment.

• He's another to take you somewhere special to propose. Perhaps somewhere away from the public.

• Michael leaves everything else regarding the wedding up to you. Location, colour scheme, etc. The day is all about you, he says.

• Michael would love to have children, but he knows that it's really your choice.

• There's lots of long conversations about the subject, sometimes ending up with the both of you in the bedroom...

• He looks forward to what the future has in store for the both of you.

Trevor

• The thought of marriage scares him a little, but he doesn't tell you that. It's more like a worry that you'll eventually leave...

• His proposal is so random and unexpected. It may not be in an overly special place, but it won't be just be anywhere.

• Trevor doesn't want a dramatic wedding, though he will settle for anything. As long as you're happy.

• It's quite an endearing moment, and Trevor tells you that it's the happiest he's ever been in his life.

• Trevor is skeptical about raising kids, what with his lifestyle. He's aware that he'll need to settle down, but it's more reason to fear abandonment.

• But he does want kids and you'll have long talks about it, and that's when Trevor expresses his worries, though he certainly isn't afraid to try.

• What's upcoming seems so bright and hopeful. Trevor can't wait.