Michael Discovers Jimmy's Secret Girlfriend (Drabble)

(Request from Tumblr)

Location: Rockford Hills, The De Santa Residence

Michael heard a commotion coming from upstairs, not like the usual shouting of curses and vulgar insults, as well as a video game playing at a almost deafening volume, emitting from one room in particular

Michael heard a commotion coming from upstairs, not like the usual shouting of curses and vulgar insults, as well as a video game playing at a almost deafening volume, emitting from one room in particular. This time it sounded like someone was shuffling around, and there was a faint sound of giggling too; that certainly wasn't Jimmy.

He quietly makes his way upstairs, soon standing by Jimmy's bedroom door, which happened to be partially open, listening to the voices coming from inside. Upon hearing an unfamiliar female voice, Michael hastily shoved the bedroom door open.

"Jim-" He cut himself short, his eyes locking on the girl sitting beside his son.

Jimmy was stunned, his mouth agape. He didn't know which move to make next, but very quickly the couple stood before Michael, with Jimmy protectively ushering his girlfriend to stand behind him.

"Dad! What are you doing in here?! Can't you see I'm with my girlfriend?" He motioned to the girl behind him.

Regret engulfed Michael immediately as he remained in silence for a moment, mentally scolding himself.

"Ah, your girlfriend?" He awkwardly spoke.

The boy nodded. "This is (Y/n)." He glanced to her standing timidly beside him, soon adding, "(Y/n), this is my dad."

Michael smiled awkwardly as he introduced himself by his first name, (Y/n) smiled as she waved meekly. Jimmy couldn't help the bad feeling he had. A situation such as this always ends badly, much like the first time Tracey brought a boy home; he surely made no return. Though he was up to no good, and Tracey was thankful that Michael stepped in.

"Alright, well... I'll-" Michael was cut off by Jimmy's voice.

"You're not mad?" The boy asked, now confused.

With a little smile on his face, Michael shook his head. "Of course not."

Jimmy grinned like a child.

Michael soon made an exit. "You kids have fun."

As he made his way down stairs, the smile on his face shined even more. The sight reminded him of his youth, when he had first met Amanda. Michael had never been more proud of his son, and not to mention the girl he had met, she was stunning. Something about this pairing matched perfectly. He had a good feeling about this one.