Height Headcanons

How tall are they?

How tall are they?

Franklin: 5'11 - 6ft

He's not short, but he looks it in comparison to the others, especially with his muscular build. He does wish that he was taller, but it doesn't bother him too much.

Michael: 6ft

He tends to slouch, which makes him seem shorter, but really he isn't that much smaller than Trevor. He finds himself correcting his posture whenever he stands by Trevor.

Trevor: 6ft - 6'1

Compared to Franklin and Michael, he stands very upright and tense. Like he's always ready to spring in to action. He doesn't care much about how tall he is, but teases people that are even so much as an inch smaller than him.

Lamar: 6'4

While he is the tallest of the mall, being lanky only makes him look taller. He curses his height sometimes because it makes buying clothes a bit awkward, especially as he is slim also. Lamar teases Franklin quite often about their significant height difference, but it's all in good fun.

Wade: 6'2

Just slightly taller than Trevor, but it isn't that noticeable. He's been convinced by Trevor that they're the same height but Wade knows there's a difference. He really doesn't mind it, as he's been told by someone that girls like tall guys.

Pavel: 6'3

He has to swoop his head down a little bit as he walks through the doorways in the submarine, but he doesn't complain to much about it. When he served in the Navy, aboard the submarine with his crew mates, Pavel was one of the tallest.