Michael & Trevor; S/O With Social Anxiety

(Request from Tumblr)

Michael

• He's not that good with comforting you with words if you begin to panic in public. Instead of trying to console you in the streets, Michael will take you away from the crowd until you calm.

• If you need to sit in the car for a while before you head out anywhere, Michael understands and will sit with you for as long as you need.

• He also isn't fond of being around the public for too long, so he can somewhat sympathise with you. He's not an anxious person though, just generally not fond of strangers.

• While you're out, no matter where you are, Michael always holds your hand. He hopes it somewhat comforts you and will reassure you that he's not leaving your side.

• He understands that with your social anxiety you're most likely not going to want to go out for dates. Instead, Michael will plan something for you to do at home.

• Talk to him about how you feel. Michael wants some more understanding so that he can help you out. He won't judge you for a thing.

• When you're really overwhelmed, he will wrap an arm around your shoulders and pull you close.

Trevor

• He doesn't quite understand it. But seeing you so panicked about going out really does get to him.

• Trevor does want to understand exactly what your trigger points are, so that he can try his best to avoid those situations when he's with you.

• He will never leave you on your own when you're in public, and he is another to always be holding your hand, or have an arm over your shoulders almost all the time. 

• If you have trouble talking to people, Trevor will do most of that for you, out of pure instinct... He talks much more than you think.

• Trevor also doesn't like posh dates with a crowd, and would rather be somewhere much quieter where there's no worry of you becoming overwhelmed. 

• He kisses your forehead when you begin to panic in public. He doesn't want to draw any attention to you, so he tries to reassure you in a subtle way. 

• Small encouragments he tells you. Trevor believes you'll overcome all these feelings eventually, and he assures you that he's always there for you.