Michael With A Depressed S/O

Darling, you're so loved

• Michael can sympathise with you

• Michael can sympathise with you. He has suffered his fair share of depressive episodes, and still does every so often.

• He forbids you to take to a potentially harmful way of coping with your feelings, such as drinking heavily, or smoking, etc. He doesn't want you to be like him.

• Instead, Michael would rather you talk to him. Even if he doesn't truly understand everything, Michael knows that it'll make you feel better by getting a few things off your chest.

• He can't stand to see you cry. If he ever sees tears falling, Michael will hold you close until you've calmed.

• Quite often Michael asks if you'd like to watch a movie with him. It's more like an opportunity to snuggle with him for a little while.

• He'll take you out for drives around the city. A few times he has even taken you up to the Vinewood sign to watch the sunset. The view over the city is beautiful.

• Michael doesn't like to seem sappy and corny, but for you, he makes sure that he tells you how much he loves you.

• If he is ever out, and you're not with him, Michael will bring back a little treat for you, just to see you smile. Whether that be some candy, or perhaps something you had seen in a store a few days before. He's always willing to treat you.

• Michael wraps his arms around you a lot. While you're busy he might hold you from behind, or even just sling an arm over your shoulder as you stand beside him. It's just so he can let you know he's around.