Mission 1: The Legendary Slayer Redgrave!

Amaterasu pov

As I sat within Devil May cry I found a  picture of his mother on the desk. After picking it up in my human form I smiled  knowing how much Y/n took from his parents.

Amaterasu(mind): He's so much like you two. He's both kind and yet has the arrogance to match.

(Flashback)

3rd person pov

Y/n returned back to his dorm only to open  to the sight of a injured Amaterasu. Looking in disbelief Y/n ran over then held her while speaking with concern.

 Looking in disbelief Y/n ran over then held her while speaking with concern

Y/n: AMATERASU WHO THE HELL DID THIS TO YOU?!

Amaterasu: It was Weiss,Issei,and Team CRDL. After you left they arrived trying to find you.  But when I confronted them about all the abuse they put you through..

Y/n clenched his fists with a glare in his eyes before walked towards his closet.

Y/n: I've had enough of this bullshit. Those bastards wanna fight I'll give them one.

Amaterasu: Y/n want are you searching for?

When Y/n turned back to Amaterasu he placed Rebellion on his back then spoke.

Y/n: What I should have used a long time ago. Those bastards think they can lay a hand on my girl and get away with it? The hell with that i'm gonna make them regret it.

Y/n  wondered out of his room before as he made his way towards Miss Goodwitch's class. After kicking open the door to the room he stared down Issei and the others.

Glynda: Mr. Sparda-

Y/n: Sorry Goodwitch but this time I'm asking to shut it. I got business to take care of with those bastards.

Weiss:  Do you really think we care about what you want?

Y/n:*Smirks* Don't know but I do know your mom didn't care to teach you the lesson  didn't learn; Keep your damn legs shut you bitchy flat Elsa.

Issei: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU-

Y/n: Shut it and go play a card game you  pervy Yugioh wannabe. I'm  gonna make you pay for everything you've done here and now.