Mission 3: Requiem for the Gunsmith

Y/n pov

I had spent the next few months taking care of  Amaterasu as she got ready to deliver our son. To say my ass was prepared would be dead wrong. Hell I had to call for some help from some of my friends from Verse. Blake, Maka, Rin,Shirou,and Edward Elric. Even Wade and Joe offered to help out. But now I honestly couldn't be happier for them. As I walked into the  Amaterasu's  room I walked over and hugged her with our kid in her arms.

 As I walked into the  Amaterasu's  room I walked over and hugged her with our kid in her arms

Y/n: So this is what they call fatherly love huh? I can get used to this hehe.

Amaterasu:  Chibiterasu...he's so precious isn't he Y/n?

Y/n:Yeah... but he takes that stuff from you. But give him afew years and i'm sure he'll get my good looks.

Amaterasu smiled at me before looking down at Chibiterasu and speaking.

Amaterasu: I swear I'll protect him from anything that would try to hurt him.

Y/n: Well ya got my support on that. Chibiterasu will atleast have a better childhood then me.

Amaterasu: Darling...

I kissed her before I stood up then threw on my coat.

Y/n; Sorry but I'm gonna have to head out for a bit. There's an old friend I've  got to meet up with.

Amaterasu; It's Nell isn't it?

Y/n: Yep me and her have been through some crazy times so it's only right I see her off.

Amaterasu: If that's what you want Y/n then go on I'll look after  Chibiterasu while your gone.

Y/n: *smiles* Thanks for understanding Ama I'll be back soon.

After I made my way out I got on my bike then drove off. After I made it I got off then went inside her house. When I did I was met with the sight of her and her Granddaughter writing away blueprints.

 When I did I was met with the sight of her and her Granddaughter writing away blueprints

Nell:Now ain't that something. I know one day you'll be great Nicoletta.

Y/n:*smirks* Hope I'm not interrupting something I just came by to check on an old friend.