Mission 11: The world crisis part 5: Family ties: Sparda

A/n pov 

(Flashback)

Within the city streets of Fortuna Vergil is seen within a cloak wondering. Having slain many demons he chose to rest within a alleyway. Closing his eyes the Sparda remembered the night,that lead him to the path he has taken. The sight of his home in burning ruins,his brother nowhere to be found,and above all;his mother dead.

Vergil:(Mind) Without strength you can't protect anything..not even yourself. 

Slowly falling to sleep Vergil sat  falling into a dream. One devoid of the despair he's come to know. While he did a woman within a hood saw him resting.

???:(Mind) That's the man I saw from earlier..why is laying in that alley? 

As the woman slowly approached Vergil she held no fear;but pity for the Devil. Inching closer she saw Vergil's face curl into one of pain.

???:(mind) This poor soul...I can't begin to imagine the pain he is feeling.

(Dream)

3rd person pov

A young Vergil and Y/n laid in Eva's lap while she read them poetry. After Y/n had fallen asleep Vergil looked back at the poems.

 After Y/n had fallen asleep Vergil looked back at the poems

Vergil: Mom...why do people write poems in the first place?

Eva:*Smiles*  It's often their way to  spread the messages they can't say Vergil.   Not all people's voices can be heard. So to let others  regardless of the time  know they beliefs;they wrote for all to see.

Vergil: Is that really true?

Eva  rubbed her son's head with a giggle before she responded to him.

Eva: It sure is most Poets  spread their beliefs and stories of their love within their work. People like Edgar Allen Poe for example. He let the world know of the beauty in Death and in Love for another being.  Poetry is a beautiful thing Vergil and it's something that  many can appreciate. 

As Vergil stared up at Eva everything went white; turning to the sight of his burning home.

(Dream over)

Vergil soon awakened by the woman's footsteps,quickly turned to her stopping her movements.

Vergil: What do you want with me? I wish to be left in peace.

???: I saw you wipe out those Demons earlier and I wanted to thank you.  Well that was until I saw you laying there in sorrow.

Vergil sighed then stood up and spoke.

Vergil: It is none of your concern now leave me.

???: I understand if you don't wish to talk about your pain. What I can't do is leave you lying here alone in a alley-

Vergil drew Yamato then aimed it at the woman.

Vergil: I said leave... I won't ask you a third time.