Mission 9: The world Crisis part 3: Atlas's True Colors Shinra's assault

3rd person pov

After Reno and Rude finished off the Hydra agents Reno got a call from his earpiece.

Reno; Yeah what is it?

Tseng : it's Tseng we should be arriving at Atlas's base in Mantle soon. The president needs to know if you can handle helping those in the city?

Reno: That was the plan right? Tell him not to worry we handle this.

Rude:Mayor  Haggar is safe so we'll be evacuating the citizens and dealing with whatever remains of the Villain bases here are left.

After the call ended Tseng stared at a man in a white coat as he put a gun away. When they arrived an hour later Tseng spoke to the man.

Tseng: President Rufus Reno and Rude have things well in hand

Tseng: President Rufus Reno and Rude have things well in hand. They are helping the heroes as we speak.

Rufus:Good then we can continue as planned. Atlas has begun to slowly go mad and it's time we face them now. 

Tseng: Sir....are you sure about this you do know what your father has done.

Rufus: I'm well aware my father's corrupt actions helped Atlas Tseng. That's why i'm doing this as the new President of Shinra. I'll wreck my father's legacy even if it means burning down Atlas.

Rufus walked forward  with his eyes holding nothing but a fierce determination.  inside Ironwood's office  he looked at his hand. Clenching his fist he arm shook until he heard a knock at his door. When the door opened Rufus stood staring back at Ironwood.

Ironwood: Ah Rufus splendid timing Atlas is in dire need of Shinra's help

Rufus: I think your sorely mistaken James. The one who needs help is you...You've gone too far.

Ironwood:W-What are you talking about Rufus?

Rufus: Don't treat me like a moron my men have been watching over everything. Your growing  Fascism  over Mantle, Your attempted arrest of Amaterasu  but above all;your aid to Neo Umbrella.

Ironwood's eyes widened before he clenched hist fists.

Ironwood: Rufus....whatever your about to do I hope you think it through.