Mission 8:The world crisis part 2: The call of heroes

3rd person  pov

(Dream)

???: How long does he  plan on sleeping for?

Y/n:What...is that voice.

??? 2: Now come on Y/n overworked himself, you should be more considerate. 

??? 3:She's right you two will one day be all you have.

Y/n:No....those voices....i Know them..

???: You need to wake up Y/n.

Vergil: This world can't afford to lose you brother

Eva: You can't dream forever....Y/n.

Sparda; We've always loved you Y/n....even if things are not clear now;you'll find out soon enough.

Y/n:Mother....Vergil....Father..Wait..

Eva: You wouldn't want to keep her waiting would you Y/n?

Amaterasu: Y/n. Chibiterasu and I will always wait for you.  

(Dream end)

As Y/n's eyes snapped open with tears falling he began to stand up. Wiping away the tears he grinned after grabbing Rebellion from the ground.

Y/n: What a pain can't a guy just have a peaceful little nap?

After  Y/n began to walk away he clenched his fist. Ripping off his damaged sleeve Y/n looked ahead.

Y/n:(mind) Vergil...just you wait I'll knock you back to your senses. I don't want to kill you so don't make me... brother.

Y/n jumped down a hill slaughtering a group of demons on the way. When he landed the Sparda wondered when he felt someone was nearby. 

Y/n: Listen up whoever you are there ain't no use trying to hide. I know your there so just show yourself.

A few seconds later a little girl came out holding a stuffed animal.

Y/n: Where's your parents kid?

???: I don't know where they are...Daddy said I should find my  Mummy.